Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Johnson

I wish more companies were like Mission and made price point tapered shafts. I'm sure there are players who would take the price point tapered shaft and put a better blade in it.

It could've been much worse. I was surprised.

At least they didn't have the shaft sitting with a couple pucks to look like testicles, but I think we're all surprised the Novius Boron Spine didn't appear as the Johnson's Main Artery "feeding the need for more power and controlled release"

At least they didn't have the shaft sitting with a couple pucks to look like testicles, but I think we're all surprised the Novius Boron Spine didn't appear as the Johnson's Main Artery "feeding the need for more power and controlled release"

I guess they figured their target market wouldn't be able to figure out the vas deferens references.

i actualy expecting much worse. as it is, its pretty bad. side note, i dont know what theyre trying to pull off with these names, i didnt laugh, and id be suprised if anybody with a sense of humor did.

I guess they figured their target market wouldn't be able to figure out the vas deferens references.

*snicker* good one, chadd

So whats suppose to make this such a great shaft? Between the name and shit brown color it better have something out of this world to it.

So whats suppose to make this such a great shaft? Between the name and shit brown color it better have something out of this world to it.

Aye, I can't see it competing when the One90 shaft is already sub-$100 and other companies have established price point sticks blow.

It's either going to need to be cheap or have a lot of kids wanting the Warrior logo on their stick to get this thing off the shelves.

Then again, seeing the videos on Warrior sites all of the kids and chicks were just regurgitating advertising hype about how the Kronik or Dolomite makes their shot so hard and accurate.

Can we just have one topic without someone posting sarcastic bullshit directed at another member in order to try and make themselves look witty or cool?

I just dont get it. Whats so special about the new Johnson blades as well?

Will these be replacing the AK's or Dolo 2 blades?

I just dont get it. Whats so special about the new Johnson blades as well?

Will these be replacing the AK's or Dolo 2 blades?

they is aslo a new blade, wich is also called johnson blade,

dolo blade and ak27 blade carry over from last year.

So whats the deal with the new blade? Price point blade???

I dont know what the price of the blade will be, but probalbly a bit cheaper than the ak27 blade...

How is this a price point? its only 10 grams heavier than the ak27 and the 30 grams lighter than the 1100's. I might actually give this thing a shot.

i never could believe the listed weights for the old Innos. i had a 1100 and it's as light as any top of the line stick i've used up to recently.

How is this a price point? its only 10 grams heavier than the ak27 and the 30 grams lighter than the 1100's. I might actually give this thing a shot.

i never could believe the listed weights for the old Innos. i had a 1100 and it's as light as any top of the line stick i've used up to recently.

makes me wonder if some manufacturers list weight of cut down sticks

i can see warrior coming out with a shaft saver product

That is who did develop it. Well at least the Inno guys did. I know this from talking with the guys from Renfrew about it.

Marc Savard is using the Johnson right now i'm almost positive.

yes he is, but most likely its not one, just a repainted high end warrior stick...