Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Johnson

Funny random thought I am putting out here. I think they should make a stick bag for the Johnson called the Condom!!

jeez, a little straight-forward on that :P ....

more like an ultra-ribbed stick wrap for better protection :lol: :P

Funny random thought I am putting out here. I think they should make a stick bag for the Johnson called the Condom!!

jeez, a little straight-forward on that :P ....

more like an ultra-ribbed stick wrap for better protection :lol: :P

jimhalpert28801xd6.jpg

Yeah. But I couldn't think of a better slogan. Describing the "specs" on the bag would be fun, though.

They can name it and advertise it however they want as long as it performs comparably to my Dolo Nipple Grip.

They could rename the Dolomite the Shitstain and I'd still back it.

So I'm guessing Savards is really a Dolo with a Johnson paintjob, for promotional purposes, becasue I can't see an NHL'er using a price point stick.

It's a price-point shaft. But if you guys want to be the funny kid on your team, have at it.

Like the mission toxic. So Will this be price around 60USD

Because Savard's used a MacDaddy for some time, but then again that could be a painted Dolo. Either way, it's all semantics and the only thing one should know is that it's not actually a Johnson. Just like Steve Duchesne and Mattias Norstrom didn't use Cyclones, this guy's not using a Johnson.

Because Savard's used a MacDaddy for some time, but then again that could be a painted Dolo. Either way, it's all semantics and the only thing one should know is that it's not actually a Johnson. Just like Steve Duchesne and Mattias Norstrom didn't use Cyclones, this guy's not using a Johnson.

Norstrom uses a Synergy II shaft.

When the hell did he switch to actual Cyclones? I had his 120s around 2001 and they were just ULs, same as Hulse and Duchesne's.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post these, so if I'm not, JR and company please feel free to edit or delete my post. All I can do is shake my head.

thejohnsonpage020dn8.jpg

thejohnsonpage021yv8.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post these, so if I'm not, JR and company please feel free to edit or delete my post. All I can do is shake my head.

*Picture*

*Picture*

:blink: .... :lol: Thats funny but kinda weird at the same time.