Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UC-CP-SF-dB

$50 Christmas Present Ideas

I don't know your mother-in-law but depending on .........., ask her to buy a new Hockey Jock. A pair of Shock Doctor or the brand of choice can be bought for under $50 easy. And she will have a story to tell for a long time.

Does it have to be gear? Hawks tickets?

I work at the United Center....and at Comiskey Park(I refuse to use the "other"name still) and Soldier Field....look closely at my name....and you can figure out what I do there!

$50 Ebay voucher, think about the possible bargins you could get, I almost scored a Vapor XX OPS yesterday for $45!

Good idea...but I really like supporting my LHS. I will buy there whenever possible.

$50 worth of shintape. Goes quicker than you'll realize.

I just started skating, so this may be dumb question.....why would i not want to us the velcro straps on my shins instead of tape?

^Most of the time those straps just aren't nearly strong enough to keep the shins from moving around. Also, if they do work, they usually stretch and stop working soon thereafter. Some people like making the pants tighter as a bonus too. Nobody needs pants flapping around.

Tape is another good reason for you younger guys to date nurses (they're having a uniform is another) Tape(Sansi?) from the ER tears easily sideways but does not tear/stretch when pulled lengthwise-great stuff. The nurses always have a 1/2 roll or 2 in pockets at end of shifts....

Tape is another good reason for you younger guys to date nurses (they're having a uniform is another) Tape(Sansi?) from the ER tears easily sideways but does not tear/stretch when pulled lengthwise-great stuff. The nurses always have a 1/2 roll or 2 in pockets at end of shifts....

LOL....My wife is a nurse, and that is the stuff I use on my son's socks to keep them up!

Sharpening card.

I think we have a winner...That is a great idea.