Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gummer12

Need some Pranks ideas

haha last night at practice was a kids bday so we got cupcakes, and thhey gave him sone cupcake in the face and it started a cupcake fight

I bet the rink workers LOVED that one...VERY smart..good luck with your next sharpening there

Yeah, I bet you they loved it so much, considering we aren't 12 year old little brats and cleaned up our dressing before we left.

What special ed type of team over the age of say 7 gets cupcakes for some kid's birthday?

I got cupcakes my senior year cause the coach had his birthday and his wife made some from the team. Some of us were actually smart and at university now.

How about a simple band of tape on the criss-crosses of thier laces, not TOO destructive... simply a menace.

For more fun, put a ball of tape on the end of each lace.

There's a fine line between mischief and malice. Which of those do you want to bring back upon yourself?! Mischief or malice?

Fuck it be mean, piss in their shampoo.

seconded

How 'bout we piss in your guys' ice cube trays?

A prank is one thing... total disrespect is another!

Enjoy your Coke and piss-cubes!

Small luggage padlock on his hockey bag. Feed it through the holes in the zippers before he leaves after a game and his stuff will still be soaked when he gets to the next game or practice. If he normally does that, slip the lock on as soon as he shows up and before he can get his stuff on.

haha last night at practice was a kids bday so we got cupcakes, and thhey gave him sone cupcake in the face and it started a cupcake fight

I bet the rink workers LOVED that one...VERY smart..good luck with your next sharpening there

Yeah, I bet you they loved it so much, considering we aren't 12 year old little brats and cleaned up our dressing before we left.

What special ed type of team over the age of say 7 gets cupcakes for some kid's birthday?

Well, we aren't special ed, so I dunno, you'd have to fill me in on that, I'm sure you know from experience.

Also, thunbs down for a really weak attempt at an insult.

This only works for an exhibition game, but...

Have your team pay off the ref to give him penalties for no reason. Inform the other team that this is happening, and that they'll be getting a couple of extra power-plays per period. Make sure the penalties are either incredibly obscure or actually nonexistent ("Two minutes for obstreperous street-hooking."). Throw in a few bench minors where your coach/captain tells him to serve the penalty. He'll be in hysterics by the second period. Straight faces on the bench are crucial.

We did this successfully a couple of times. Most times the refs won't do it, but if you have a good, regular crew to most of your games they'll usually want to get in on it.

If he has a pretty common skate (ie nothing custom, you know others who have one that looks the exact same) switch out one of them either by size (give him a size 9 skate and size 7 skate) or give him 2 of the same skates (2 left foot skates)

Im my league some people bought an equipment package through the shop that included skates. so about 8 people all have the same exact skate. The look on their faces as they try to figure out why their skates arent fitting right in the lockerroom is priceless.

"I wear a lot of Axe body spray, but I live in a black neighborhood and it's called Ask. And if you don't get that you're not racist."

"I wear a lot of Axe body spray, but I live in a black neighborhood and it's called Ask. And if you don't get that you're not racist."

I get it but it's the other way around here: eg. "Can I AXE you a queshunn?"

This only works in a true locker room setting...

Unrivet his skates completely, however, put new rivets back in but don't press them. Lay the boots on their side on the stall. Once that player picks up the skates, he ends up with holders and a ton of rivets on the floor.

How about "Don't be a dick and have fun playing hockey..."

I'm guessing that the people who share this sentiment are those who have never played hockey at a level where you are expected to be at the rink almost every single day. Hockey teams, especially those at "those" levels, are like a family - we're with each other for hours, every single day (regardless of whether we're on the ice or not...which we usually are). We fuck with each other like brothers; you HAVE to, because as great a setting as the dressing room may be, it can get a little monotonous being in there day after day after day. Pranks and practical jokes are, as far as I'm concerned, not just a part of hockey, but are invaluable to a hockey team.

Well at least I'm not a racist then...

Hahah you're kidding, right? The veiled reasoning you mentioned in the Sean Taylor thread kind of says otherwise.

Completely unload a can of Axe in someones bag

Oh that'd be the worst. That stuff is terrible.

My uncle told me how they'd make the freshman players sing Christmas carols in their jocks in the cafeteria. Probably couldn't get away with that anymore.