Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Wow those gloves are awesome looking, I'd like to get my hand on a pair, but it wouldn't go well with my teeam colors of white/black/orange(hence the name Flyers Youth)

damn those are hot. i dig how the silver strip continues along the side of the yellow index finger. small detail, but good stuff. those have plastic inserts in them?

so i guess its too late to get a pair of MSH gloves now right <_< ? Now that I look at the gloves more in depth I was thinking "maybe its ok to get a new pair of gloves after 2 years" even thought my pro glo eagles are going strong.....

Plenty of time to get in on the MSH order, details are in teh feedback section. I'm hoping to have enough interest by the 15th to place the order.

Find 19 friends who want the same glove

Say we had a team order of those gloves, the ones you have JR, would that be possible? If so, how much $?

First off, GOOD LUCK finding someone who'll push in that order.

Second of all, that is a MAJOR insult to Chadd and Justin, who have been trying to do the current order.

And third of all, you CANNOT use our logo without permission.

ah, I was just wondering if the material can be stitched like a normal cuff. I'm gonna go in on the order once I get paid, I just wanted to see if I could add my own perk after I got them.