Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Hey! no thanks to me? :( haha

Beautiful gloves, love the color choices.

Dark helped me get them.......your whoredom inspired me (how's that??) to purchase them. ;)

I'll take it!

On the internals, did they use the x72 foam with the mesh removed or is it different?

X72 foam, but it is thinner than on the stock X72 with the exclusion of the pouch. Basically removed a 1/16" of additional material to the internals and they simply slide like butter onto my hands as the foam is a single flap stitched through as opposed to stitched, and then stitched again to form a pocket.

Picture400.jpg

Sweet looking gloves matey. How long did they take?

Was about 10 weeks in total if I remember correctly. Long enough for me to build excessive anxiety over their arrival. ;)

Also....Just got back from game #1 in the new gloves......and right out of the box I have to say that they are the best feeling gloves that I have ever owned. They feel broken in straight out, no binding, no stiffness, just butter. I think that they are even lighter than my Carbon custom MIA MB-33's without plastic inserts.

Simply unreal. No other glove company will ever get any of my business from here forward. B)

Edited by Spreedizzle

Sweet looking gloves matey. How long did they take?

Was about 10 weeks in total if I remember correctly. Long enough for me to build excessive anxiety over their arrival. ;)

Also....Just got back from game #1 in the new gloves......and right out of the box I have to say that they are the best feeling gloves that I have ever owned. They feel broken in straight out, no binding, no stiffness, just butter. I think that they are even lighter than my Carbon custom MIA MB-33's without plastic inserts.

Simply unreal. No other glove company will ever get any of my business from here forward. B)

Even I was nervous about delivery after placing the order! When they arrived at the shop last week, though, I knew Spry would love these puppies. They are so comfortable brand new. Great job by Eagle!

Spree; I cant stop looking at your gloves :angry:

WOW talk about P.I.M.P !!! Those are TRUE MAC DADDY'S FO SHO!!!!!!!

Thanks.....but please....no more Warrior references. I despise that company. ;)

Spree they do look awsome ...... i just hope you wont be M.I.A with them (get it.... MIA har har)

Edited by Havok19

Spree & Darkstar

Splendid job! Those are absolutely gorgeous. I'm feeling inspired to order up my own (in different colors though). If you don't mind me asking, how much of a premium was there for the custom work?

Very nice! I recently tried on a pair of Eagle X72 after having a pair of X6 gloves (hated 'em.) The X72s are out of this world.

Very nice! I recently tried on a pair of Eagle X72 after having a pair of X6 gloves (hated 'em.) The X72s are out of this world.

You are right.....the stock X72's are great gloves. But myself and DarkStar can attest.....the custom's in Tufftek are WELL beyond the Portofino X72's.

Those look absolutely sick! I tried on a pair of x72 today and they felt great. If these feel even better, I may try custom next time I need gloves...

You are right.....the stock X72's are great gloves. But myself and DarkStar can attest.....the custom's in Tufftek are WELL beyond the Portofino X72's.

I totally agree. The x72 I tried on was the Tufftek with the MSH2. It was difficult for me to not purchase them right then and there. They are next level, for sure.

Had I not been purchasing custom One95s at the time (and already own three pairs of gloves) they would have followed me home. . .

Edited by Jeff

I totally agree. The x72 I tried on was the Tufftek with the MSH2. It was difficult for me to not purchase them right then and there. They are next level, for sure.

Had I not been purchasing custom One95s at the time (and already own three pairs of gloves) they would have followed me home. . .

Even though I own a ridiculous number of gloves, I am waiting for my stock order of Eagle PPFs to come in. Then I might just decide whether or not to go for custom Eagles with Tufftek. Spreedizzle's gloves were just too nice. I should have kept them!! Hey, Christmas is right around the corner and my birthday is coming up. Not that I need a reason............

I'd love to some pro stocks or custom eagles.......gotta ease that past the wife LOL

I like the NBH red/white 4 rolls....and i'm not a LBH fan......those were nice. California just doesn't have as much nice hockey shops....especially up North here.