Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Could someone help me out here? i was browsing the cyclonetaylor site and i came up with the horsehide palms? what kind of palms are they? does anybody have any pics of the material??

is there anyway to dye a pro tack nylon palm red like aucoin's warriors? just a hypothetical question, dont think id ever have the courage to do it.

My Pro Stock Vapor XXX Liljas from Ebay. Still one of the most comfortable gloves I've ever used. Amazing feel and protection. Pity the Digi palms wore out so quick, they are being repalmed as we speak for a re-issue.

sideglove.jpg

frontglove.jpg

Custom Warrior Franchise 13" glove (14" but the small cuff makes them 13" overall) modeled after Marian Hossa's gloves. Pro insert package, custom cuff, colors and embroidery. And a happy customer. They did mess up on one thing though - I had asked for and paid for the "NHL" lettering style, which is basically just Arial font but instead they gave me the retail embroidery. Oh well....no way I'm gonna send them back just for that.

newequipment084cu0.jpg

newequipment087dy2.jpg

newequipment085xv8.jpg

newequipment086ux4.jpg

Edit - new, better pics added

Edited by Fletch

Those are nice Fletch, I really like how they dont have the stripes, and the fingers and cuff being the same color and everything else black looks awesome

Those are nice Fletch, I really like how they dont have the stripes, and the fingers and cuff being the same color and everything else black looks awesome

Yeah, I don't like the stripes - however, they used white thread on the stitching for the backrolls (and everywhere else for that matter) so I took out my trusty DecoColor fine-tipped paint pen and blacked it all out - looks flawless! :)

First the skates and now those Fletch?! I hope your feeling well enough to use it all! :D Those look sick.

Oh yeah, I'm good to go....been back on skates for about 4 weeks now. Also, I got another pair of One95's (for ice) so I'm in good shape as far as equipment goes ;)

Love the look of those gloves Fletch but man my first car in 1983 didn't cost $300 and it was a classic. A 1972 grey primered Grimlin with AM/FM sterio and like 70 or 80 thousand miles on it. But honestly I would rather have the gloves. Just bustin your chops those are cool.

Rick

Haha....tell me about it. I have been talking about going custom for years now so I finally decided to take the plunge. Usually $150 is the most I would pay for gloves.

Sick gloves fletch, but why black out the stitching? I love the way a solid color warrior/mia looks with the white stitching. Especially on black or navy ones, it reminds me of a pinstriped suit.

Eh, just preference I guess.....I don't like the stuff on the backrolls of the NBH 4-rolls either.

But strangely enough, I love pinstripe anything....go figure ;)