Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Not this particular pair,

I saw them on eBay going for 400+ and I'd rather save up for the S19's coming out.

Long story short, it was a mess getting these... but it all worked out.

JR!!!! you always gota clown on my posts <_<

lol =p

I know, I know =P

I can never tell when JR is being serious. But I was aiming to finally get an lol or a haha out of him. It has proven failure ;(

Xtra I also won the same exact pair of warriors, I posted in another thread how much I love them. I want to order a pair in my team colors but I don;t think I can order the same palms and gussets. I've said these are my favs out of probably close to 80 too 100 pairs of gloves, the majority of them pro stocks. PM me I'd like to know how much you paid for your's. I watched the bidding and I kind of remember about 400 if I'm not mistaken. I got mine a little cheaper.

I think this is gone thru like ten times but, couldn´t find anything from the search.. So i know that you can buy the e-pro 4 roll glove normally from stores and that there made in china?? I´ve been told that the quality on the gloves that are made in china is pitiful.. Is there any place to buy the made in canada version possibly the Pro stock made?? i dont come up with any place else than Ebay.. Could someone help me out here??

What color and size are you looking for?? All pro shops had the option to order before the season custom colored E pro gloves which were all made in Canada. These gloves are tens times better feelings and looking then the stock E pros which are made in China. But there is also about a $40-50 price difference which can easily be justified through the quality.

I think this is gone thru like ten times but, couldn´t find anything from the search.. So i know that you can buy the e-pro 4 roll glove normally from stores and that there made in china?? I´ve been told that the quality on the gloves that are made in china is pitiful.. Is there any place to buy the made in canada version possibly the Pro stock made?? i dont come up with any place else than Ebay.. Could someone help me out here??

Here...

http://hockey1.com/product-info.asp?pid=76...p;x=91&y=58

Here...

Those are just another pair of e-pro's. You actually have to find pro stock, not "pro spec" gloves. Plus $159.99 for e-pros is hella steep.

What color and size are you looking for?? All pro shops had the option to order before the season custom colored E pro gloves which were all made in Canada. These gloves are tens times better feelings and looking then the stock E pros which are made in China. But there is also about a $40-50 price difference which can easily be justified through the quality.

Well im looking for a size 13 and soloring should be red, something like detroit, chicago or new jersey...

Here...

Those are just another pair of e-pro's. You actually have to find pro stock, not "pro spec" gloves. Plus $159.99 for e-pros is hella steep.

I know, what is up with that i know they offer different colours then everyone else but 159.99 is rediculous considering everywhere else they are 79.99-85.99

here is an ebay store that has some pro stock eastons for the same price they also sell other pro stock stuff but i have sorted so it just show the easton mitts

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Sauce-Hockey_G...24610589?_rdc=1

Edited by ovechkin_368

I may be mistaken, but I think any of the custom color Eastons are coming from the Canadian factory and will be the higher quality glove. Better be the case for $159.

Xtra I also won the same exact pair of warriors, I posted in another thread how much I love them. I want to order a pair in my team colors but I don;t think I can order the same palms and gussets. I've said these are my favs out of probably close to 80 too 100 pairs of gloves, the majority of them pro stocks. PM me I'd like to know how much you paid for your's. I watched the bidding and I kind of remember about 400 if I'm not mistaken. I got mine a little cheaper.

So jealous of the Fedotenko Warriors. I bid on those as well assuming the palms were the Pearl Mustang as described in the auction and not the digital. What I really like about those is the shorter cuff. Anyone know if that is simply a 13" cuff on a 14" glove? Assume that most of the pro franchises are the wide fit?

The Fedetenko's were a true 14" wide fit Franchise glove...

You guys just arent getting the deal with Easton E pros. They offer one stock color which is black and that is made over seas in China. A real POS glove in my opinion. Any other color E pro glove you see is a custom E Pro made in Canada and these gloves are worth every penny you see them selling for. I think Hockey1 is using a stock photo which is misrepresenting the custom E pros and you can tell because of the palm on the picture.

The E-Pros also come in Navy...not just black... if I am not mistaken. Any other custom color (like the NHL colors pictured at Hockey1) are the custom gloves from Canada. I have the "pro stock model" Eastons, and they are worth the extra $

Anyone know where to get the E-PRO gloves in SJ color? O.O They're on the Easton website but I can't find em on any online store.

I'm not fan of the black palms :-(

That looks like it's my only choice as of now though. 13's are fine -- That's all I wear. =p Other than those black palms... Last years may just have to do for now.

We just got in these Bauer 4 rolls in custom colors for North Jersey Avalanche 16 AAA team. We did 12 pr + in Pro Style single layer palm and 12 pr + in Retail Style double layer palm. The Retail palm is the Vapor XXX palm! That was a surprise, in a good way. Great fast job by the Custom Department at Bauer Hockey! Thanks guys!!

th_av1.jpg

th_av2.jpg

Pro Style single layer palm

th_av3.jpg

Retail Style double layer palm

DarkStar50 how r u connected to the NJ Avalanche u16 team...just wondering cause i know a ton of people on that team and played against them for years

I manage the Pro Shop at the Ice House. The team ordered the gloves through the shop. Who did you play for and where?

My new mitts got them about 2 months ago.

warrior blackhawks colours

what palms did you get for them?

We just got in these Bauer 4 rolls in custom colors for North Jersey Avalanche 16 AAA team. We did 12 pr + in Pro Style single layer palm and 12 pr + in Retail Style double layer palm. The Retail palm is the Vapor XXX palm! That was a surprise, in a good way. Great fast job by the Custom Department at Bauer Hockey! Thanks guys!!

th_av1.jpg

th_av2.jpg

Pro Style single layer palm

th_av3.jpg

Retail Style double layer palm

have you tried these gloves on how does the single compare to the double in terms of comfort and manuverability