Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

I never had a problem with the Tufftek ones I had before. My new ones that I just ordered are almost all Tufftek, so I have faith. Seems very durable to me. As far as palms, my old ones had the Micronash palm and they seemed fine, so I got them on my new ones too.

I never had a problem with the Tufftek ones I had before. My new ones that I just ordered are almost all Tufftek, so I have faith. Seems very durable to me. As far as palms, my old ones had the Micronash palm and they seemed fine, so I got them on my new ones too.

thanks for the info!

i'll definitely check it out tonight ahhaha .... i'm just blowing $$ on hockey stuff i dont need ....

How long did shipping come?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

all tufftek except for the white part which is carbon. took 3 weeks to get them done

wow, those are really nice! I think the only thing I would change though is that white stitching thread on the black Tufftek. it's distracting. I'd have to black that out.

for anyone wanting to go custom on Warrior Franchises these guys have a deal: http://www.prostockhockeygear.com/categori...-GLOVE-PROGRAM/

$220 including VA-80 with ProPack foams and name on the cuff.

$10 extra for the pro patterns and $7 extra if you want the embroidered number.

shipping included

their Facebook page said the deal would expire 5/1

I put my order in last week. will definitely be posting pics when they arrive. :)

Finally built myself a pair of Custom Franchises...certainly worth the wait.

Brown Bear Pair

Brown Bear Single

no...words....should've...sent.....a poet. :)

"Finally built myself a pair of Custom Franchises...certainly worth the wait.

Brown Bear Pair

Brown Bear Single"

I've never seen that brown leather as an option on the customizer?

yeah, it's not on there for regular orders. He's the product manager for Warrior so he's got way more options than the customizer.

ordered my pair from prostockhockeygear $220 to my door. Deal is extended another month

yeah, that is an insanely good deal considering it includes the pro pack foams, name on the cuff and shipping. I paid the extra for the pro style (Kovy style in my own colors) and number on the thumb.

some guys are getting their gloves in less than 2 weeks! :o

Edited by shoeshine boy

This thread makes me want a custom pair of Eagles.

Me too homes...those warriors look fantastic but to have a pair of CP92 Eagles in the 13 +1 fingers short cuff in classic MTLs....curses Eagle for killing the CP92!

Does the VA-80 w/ Pro Pack Foams make the glove bulkier and heavier? I was thinking about using just the VA-80 b/c I play in a non-checking league.

wow, those are really nice! I think the only thing I would change though is that white stitching thread on the black Tufftek. it's distracting. I'd have to black that out.

for anyone wanting to go custom on Warrior Franchises these guys have a deal: http://www.prostockhockeygear.com/categori...-GLOVE-PROGRAM/

$220 including VA-80 with ProPack foams and name on the cuff.

$10 extra for the pro patterns and $7 extra if you want the embroidered number.

shipping included

their Facebook page said the deal would expire 5/1

I put my order in last week. will definitely be posting pics when they arrive. :)

no...words....should've...sent.....a poet. :)

You can never go wrong with eagles. I love my custom X70i's!
Me too homes...those warriors look fantastic but to have a pair of CP92 Eagles in the 13 +1 fingers short cuff in classic MTLs....curses Eagle for killing the CP92!

YES....and YES!!! I am an Eagle lover....even after Vaughn deal......so far.

Especially because you can actually customize with Eagle... not just pick colors and palm.

As TBL has referenced a million times... the day I can get non-white stitching on the glove is the day I'll open the customizer link to even consider a design.

warriorpw.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

all tufftek except for the white part which is carbon. took 3 weeks to get them done

Nice gloves, we have eerily similar taste. I really wish I would have done the white in Carbon or Classic not Tufftek though. Good call, my white is looking rough already.

DSCF4539.jpg

The white Carbon used to look more yelloiwish then pure white,did they changed it?

I was told in conversations with Warrior Customs that the white carbon is a "pure white" now. They received alot of complaints from people that were upset with the color of the pearl having thought they were getting white.

Does the VA-80 w/ Pro Pack Foams make the glove bulkier and heavier? I was thinking about using just the VA-80 b/c I play in a non-checking league.

I doubt that you'd really notice the difference in weight. non checking has nothing to do with it. in non-checking leagues, in my experience anyway I think you get slashed MORE. I get whacked a lot on faceoffs and I LOVE the plastic inserts on my Eagle PPFi's.

Should've put the Sugar Bear on the thumb or something.

Can't get enough of that Golden Crisp!

Aw yeah...."it's got the crunch with punch"