Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

The Retail double layer with the XXX palm feels great. However, I have Vapor XXXX gloves from Team Canada Junior team from two years ago. I won them on the ebay auction after the tourney. Those gloves have Pro palm single layer. When we went to place this custom order, I knew I wanted another Pro palm glove in the 4 roll. It was easy to get 12 pair together in Pro palm. They feel awesome and the 13" glove I got is actually a touch snugger than my 13" 4 roll NBH retail from 08. We did 14 pair in Retail palm for the team. The minimum for the team order is 15 pair. I'll be giving the Eagle PPFs a rest for the first time in a few months to wear these Bauers tomorrow night.

DarkStar50 how r u connected to the NJ Avalanche u16 team...just wondering cause i know a ton of people on that team and played against them for years

I manage the Pro Shop at the Ice House. The team ordered the gloves through the shop. Who did you play for and where?

I play for u16 Royals in Long Island, New York

Anyone know where to get the E-PRO gloves in SJ color? O.O They're on the Easton website but I can't find em on any online store.

try hockeyone.com the cat say they have all the pro colors and specs but they want $159.99 per pair.

I believe if the Easton 4-roll is in custom colors (other than all black or all navy) then it is the Canadian made "pro" level custom glove....not the stock E-Pro. So $159 is an appropriate price I believe.

We just got in these Bauer 4 rolls in custom colors for North Jersey Avalanche 16 AAA team. We did 12 pr + in Pro Style single layer palm and 12 pr + in Retail Style double layer palm. The Retail palm is the Vapor XXX palm! That was a surprise, in a good way. Great fast job by the Custom Department at Bauer Hockey! Thanks guys!!

th_av1.jpg

th_av2.jpg

Pro Style single layer palm

th_av3.jpg

Retail Style double layer palm

A few queations:

1.) Where did you order these? Bauer itself, or some website?

2.)Can You order just one at a time or must it be team order?

3.)How much do they cost?

thanks

A few queations:

1.) Where did you order these? Bauer itself, or some website?

2.)Can You order just one at a time or must it be team order?

3.)How much do they cost?

thanks

1. I manage a pro shop and ordered them for the team.

2. Team order gloves from Bauer = 15 pair minimum, no single pair orders.

3. Price depends on your LHS.

I believe if the Easton 4-roll is in custom colors (other than all black or all navy) then it is the Canadian made "pro" level custom glove....not the stock E-Pro. So $159 is an appropriate price I believe.

Correct, the one they have is the pro level glove. You can get them in black and navy also, its just more confusing because those are the only colors the "E-PRO" comes in. $159 is a bit steep though, store I work at sells them for $139 (No San Jose, sorry).

Anyone know where to get the E-PRO gloves in SJ color? O.O They're on the Easton website but I can't find em on any online store.

try hockeyone.com the cat say they have all the pro colors and specs but they want $159.99 per pair.

that's hockey1.com I believe. hockeyone.com is a completely different site and doesn't have near as much cool stuff.

Planning to buy custom warrior franchise gloves in a buffalo style color scheme. but am undecided with the combination.

what do you think,:

warrior1.jpg

Tufftek body in navy

Outside stripe is white carbon

Inside stripe is sport gold classic (cause there's no sport gold in carbon)

unsure on what the cuff material/color should be

heres a pro stock i found on the internet for ideas..

warrior.JPG

any suggestions before i pull the trigger?

Hi funkybeans

I just ordered all most the same color scheme last monday but we play in St. Louis colors so i did mine in golden yellow. But i did one pair with navy cuff, withe print and golden yellow outline. One with withe cuff navy print and golden yellow outline again. Mine two pairs are in classic leather and full Warrior logo on the cuff. Cant wait to get mine.

I wouldn't get the white in carbon, I had a custom set made that is navy with white carbon and brass stripes. The white carbon is not a "true" white. When it is right next to the brass it has a gold or pearl appearance instead of pure white. Next time I will go with the white in the classic. i can send you photos when I get home?

I wouldn't get the white in carbon, I had a custom set made that is navy with white carbon and brass stripes. The white carbon is not a "true" white. When it is right next to the brass it has a gold or pearl appearance instead of pure white. Next time I will go with the white in the classic. i can send you photos when I get home?

in all fairness, you should have known this beforehand. the carbon white is listed as 'pearl' in the customizer.

post the pics here... that's what this thread is all about!

would you guys say that the "yellow" on the buffalo sabres jersey is sport gold or golden yellow? cause i saw mikael1052 creepers (on page 71) assuming that is sport gold on classic, it looks orange..

i searched up some examples of the white carbon being not very white, found a good HQ video on youtube that shows this..

thanks for your guys input so far

Just pick these bad boys up today.

*pics of gloves*

Pictures are from my phone and the color is off in the photo.

I will get better pictures up soon.

Nice gloves you got there! I really wish Warrior would at least use the base color thread on the stripes.

I've been reading this site almost daily for the past four years but never had anything interesting to post until now. Here are my new custom Franchise's, 14" narrow, mesh gussets, name and number, and the design is pretty much a carbon copy of Fedorov's gloves on page 39 of the 09-10 gear sightings thread. I thought they were full Tufftek but the white turned out to be leather. Maybe a blessing since it will be easier to keep clean. Lastly, I went with a navy blue rather than the royal blue on Fedorov's gloves out of preference. It looks black in the pictures but that's because they were shot with a cell phone.

IMG00018-20091105-2154.jpg

IMG00016-20091105-2151.jpg

IMG00019-20091105-2156.jpg

I've been reading this site almost daily for the past four years but never had anything interesting to post until now. Here are my new custom Franchise's, 14" narrow, mesh gussets, name and number, and the design is pretty much a carbon copy of Fedorov's gloves on page 39 of the 09-10 gear sightings thread. I thought they were full Tufftek but the white turned out to be leather. Maybe a blessing since it will be easier to keep clean. Lastly, I went with a navy blue rather than the royal blue on Fedorov's gloves out of preference. It looks black in the pictures but that's because they were shot with a cell phone.

those are fuckin sexy. good job.