Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

aa6d2c8b.jpg

644edbc1.jpg

Custom Creepers. Went with all tufftek except for the white cuff and finger. I thought classic would stay cleaner. I was scared about the roominess people were talking about but they are fine. Much tighter than the franchise 2.0's. Took only 3 weeks to be delivered.

Custom Creepers. Went with all tufftek except for the white cuff and finger. I thought classic would stay cleaner. I was scared about the roominess people were talking about but they are fine. Much tighter than the franchise 2.0's. Took only 3 weeks to be delivered.

Very nice!

UCLA is right. I won but these weren't the color scheme I submitted. It ended up being $150 price including pro pack. I added name, number, mesh gussets, and palms and after tax and shipping it was $200.

I chose the yellow mustang palms and din't regret it at all. I was just going to get the dual micro nash since I have it on a bunch of other gloves and actually like it. But these are definitely worth it!

thanks, i was using pictures from a google image search this does help

try to avoid quoting all the pictures in the post right above yours next time. also, I would go with classic leather for the silver, not carbon, looks nicer in my opinion.

thanks, i was using pictures from a google image search this does help

My pleasure!

They don't use the Roberts/Recchi carbon design at all anymore. Even the creepers are based off of the other ones I posted.

Make sure you specify the solid blue thumb, as thats not an option on the customizer. They also use the solid silver/black Warrior logo on the thumb.

It's also hard to tell, but the cuff graphics are black with a silver outline. The logo on the bottom of the wrist is silver too.

Edited by larrivee

My pleasure!

They don't use the Roberts/Recchi carbon design at all anymore. Even the creepers are based off of the other ones I posted.

Make sure you specify the solid blue thumb, as thats not an option on the customizer. They also use the solid silver/black Warrior logo on the thumb.

It's also hard to tell, but the cuff graphics are black with a silver outline. The logo on the bottom of the wrist is silver too.

i think the montreal pro option allows a colored thumb

Edit: yes you can have the colored thumb, but then you would also have to have colored fingers

Edited by odieg14

i think the montreal pro option allows a colored thumb

Edit: yes you can have the colored thumb, but then you would also have to have colored fingers

why would you have to have fingers coloured also? because if thats going to have to be like that i'll just stick to a black thumb, it being blue or not really doesn't bug me, i mean i wanted CLOSE to what they look like, but still enough of my preferences. does warrior usually work with you on the thumb logo? because i really dont want it to be white.

Yeah, Warrior does work with you on the thumb logo. You need to get in touch with Joe Monteith (US custom glove guy) and give him all details first and then he'll explain the ordering process after that.

yeah ive had to contact them before about stick info, theyre right in my backyard the headquarters isnt to far from me. thats good to hear though, i expect good service paying 250$+ for a custom pair of gloves lol

Hey guys, been lurking here for a while and finally decided to post. I ordered some custom warriors and i'm pretty excited about their arrival. Hopefully will be here in the next couple of weeks.

On a side note, does anyone have the 'burnt orange' tukktek from warrior? I wanted to see what that looks like in an actual photo.

Hey guys, been lurking here for a while and finally decided to post. I ordered some custom warriors and i'm pretty excited about their arrival. Hopefully will be here in the next couple of weeks.

On a side note, does anyone have the 'burnt orange' tukktek from warrior? I wanted to see what that looks like in an actual photo.

Same things the Islanders have on their gloves. I have the carbon on mine and I was told that the color is consistent through all three materials.