Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Nice gloves!

How much did that run you (if you dont mind me asking) with all those extra mods?

$315.00 USD was the grand total.

Oh and shoeshine - I got them 3 weeks after I placed my order.

Edited by Gefiltefish

If Warrior made a mistake, they will pay for return shipping on the gloves and fix them for you. This happened to me with my last pair. I asked for the old Franchise cuff but still received the blooming cuff. Joe sent me a prepaid return label and they went straight to the Quebec factory for repair.

I got them through PSHG. I asked about the Hossa cuff before I paid. they told me to just pay the regular amount and if Warrior would do the Hossa cuff they'd add the upcharge on later. I haven't been asked to pay any extra, the gloves are on the way and the pics that PSHG sent don't show the underside but the top side looks like the plain blooming cuff (that I actually do like) to me.

I don't know, I'll probably make my decision when the gloves arrive at my door.

You probably needed to get in touch with Warrior Canada's customization manager first, give him/her the details of the gloves you wanted, and then place your order through PSHG.

PSHG probably just put hossa cuffs in the comments box.

Also, I've asked PSHG about additional customization options and they've never really liked dealing with them, or they just don't know much about the options available.

I got them through PSHG. I asked about the Hossa cuff before I paid. they told me to just pay the regular amount and if Warrior would do the Hossa cuff they'd add the upcharge on later. I haven't been asked to pay any extra, the gloves are on the way and the pics that PSHG sent don't show the underside but the top side looks like the plain blooming cuff (that I actually do like) to me.

I don't know, I'll probably make my decision when the gloves arrive at my door.

Thats rough... I went to Warrior first before I placed my order. Joe told me as soon as I submitted the order to send him an email about the cuff. They then invoiced my retailer (IW) for the correct amount and adjusted the internal order.

Alright fella's I need a bit of help, and since you are THE best place with the most experience with the Franchise's I'm begging for your help. My brother is getting married on March 26th and I will be his best man. He is getting me a pair of Franchise's for the best man's gift (or a custom glove of comparable quality). Thing is he is on a budget, he's paying for the wedding himself and can only afford so much on gloves (200-240 range). I need to find the best place for turnaround time and price. I also have to adhere to the wedding colors which are: Purple, grey/silver, and green and the only text (besides the warrior logo) is "Best Man". This is what I have thus far: newgloves.jpg

And before anyone jumps on me, I'm not being lazy about it, I've checked Hockeymonkey, pshg, hockeygiant and BTM (I know the guys at BTM and even will a nice discount shipping kills the price. So please help me ModSquad hockey, you're my only hope ;)

I am not sure what you're hoping for with your question. But I would go with whatever retailer is cheaper. Then if shipping is a killer, have your brother pay for the gloves and you kick in for shipping. That seems fair for a really generous best man gift.

Have you checked if any of your LHSs do the custom program?

They may or may not have an up-charge or good relationship with their warrior rep.

Edited by number21

I'm just hoping for some clarity, I have looked at almost all the major e-tailers and they all start at 229.00 but as soon as you boot up the customizer the price jumps to 239.00 and with lettering and all that the price jumps up another 12. Really I'm just looking for a good price or even a possible substitute. And turn-around time is a factor as well. My LHS is Behind The Mask and they do have the customizer as well as as a good relationship with their Warrior rep. I am more than willing to help my brother with the shipping but I'm also trying to help his bottom line expense without taking away from his generosity (sp?). My brother is very stubborn (typical goalie) and wouldn't really allow me to help in paying for the gloves and to an extent the shipping.

They do not, but the Franchise's or Creepers for that matter have the only customizer with the colors I need. And can someone point me to the Eagle customizer? I can't seem to find it with google. And aside from PSHG where else can I customize EQ5's?

Eaglehockey.com has their customizer.

I think some of the online guys have some things included in their cost (inserts, name, etc) but the customizer shows warrior's cost. So you make the design and send them the info. You're not going to find a big discount. But a little off never hurts.

With eagles I think you design them on the site, print out the sheet and take/send it to your shop.

But I've never done customs. Just wished I could.

Kovalchuk clones:

KovyWarriors1.jpg

there's just something about this color combo and pattern that I just love.

I changed a few things up. went with yellow mustang palms (love'em!) and requested the Hossa/Twist cuff but didn't get it. I've got a request into Warrior Canada to get this fixed. hopefully they'll do it.