Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

these are Pro Style Atlanta with my choice of colors:

WarriorCustoms.jpg

the only difference between these and the material options that the customizer gives you is that I switched the material on the pinky stripe from Tufftek to Classic (leather) because I wanted to incorporate all the material options into the glove not to mention that silver/gray is not a Tufftek option and I wasn't sure how the silver would look in the carbon.

Those are maroon right, not phoenix? Does anyone know if its possible to get the tufftek material in phoenix(it's not offered on the site)?

Edited by Top Cheese

Those are maroon right, not phoenix? Does anyone know if its possible to get the tufftek material in phoenix(it's not offered on the site)?

Their is a phoenix red option. Only available in classic though.

Contact them and ask. I got my pair in Vancouver Blue Tufftek, and it isn't on the customizer either. All I did was ask nicely.

Not really "custom" but to answer the earlier question about what some india ink, a pair of AK27s and a whole lot of time and patience looks like:

I haven't taken them out on the ice yet. Need to get over the fear of leaving a black ink trail across the ice....

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

Custom 14 inch Creepers:

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

Black Tufftek, Carbon full cuff roll and middle stripe, digital palms and black gussets. I was surprised the thumbs came in yellow and not in white - I have the same exact color combination on a pair of franchises, but the thumbs came out white.

As I said before, I was a little surprised at the volume on these gloves. They're much roomier than I expected. I was expecting closer to the X:60 glove in fit. Frankly, these are bigger than my narrow Franchises and are pretty close to standard Franchises. Anatomical? Not so sure. I actually prefer the fit of the AK27. If only they would make those in this color scheme....

I'm surprised to hear to creepers are pretty roomy as of late. I have a pair of customs that someone else had made up from a few years ago and they're the tightest fitting gloves I own. More so than my xxxx's or ppf's

These are a pair of Marc Savard's, and they're much closer fitting than the Creepers I just had made. These are obviously a couple seasons old though. Its too bad, because I was looking to update this pair.

IMG_0711.jpg

Gr8erade - Beautiful gloves. You did a great job with them.

What foam pack did you go with?

How much was the digi palm upgrade? Same as Goat and Mustang?

Thanks. I went with the plastic inserts on the Creepers. The digital palm cost the same as the performance palms, I just selected kangaroo, but made a notation in the comments section to substitute the digital palm.

I liked the pearl mustang for a palm, but when they went to the yellow mustang I had poor results and started using the digital.

These are a pair of Marc Savard's, and they're much closer fitting than the Creepers I just had made. These are obviously a couple seasons old though. Its too bad, because I was looking to update this pair.

IMG_0711.jpg

it sounds like they might have updated the fit

On a side note, I want those gloves :laugh:

I finalized my purchase today... Ended up being $315.00 with my IW discount (uggg). Franchises in 14" Narrow with a Hossa cuff and, black mesh gussets, Yellow Mustang palm, etc...

How do you copy the pictures from the Warrior customizers website? I would love to show what I ordered up, but when I right-click on it it just brings up "About Adobe" and "Settings".

I finalized my purchase today... Ended up being $315.00 with my IW discount (uggg). Franchises in 14" Narrow with a Hossa cuff and, black mesh gussets, Yellow Mustang palm, etc...

How do you copy the pictures from the Warrior customizers website? I would love to show what I ordered up, but when I right-click on it it just brings up "About Adobe" and "Settings".

you'd have to take a screen shot.

Ctrl + Prt Sc, to be exact.

Ahhhh, thanks. I am horrible with images and the internet! If its not right-click/save-as - I am lost!!!

I can't seem to get a "clean" shot if it like this:

14u9l39.jpg

I likely need an image editor, which is something I know nothing about!!!

Oh well, fairly basic. All black Tufftek with white Classic cuff roll. I got the small logo with the black racing stripes streaking through the white cuff roll (not available with the customizer), black bindings. Logo in black with silver outline.

Joe @ Warrior is amazing. Very quick and very honest person to work with via email.

And HockeySavant - I know it... Final cost $352.00 before my IW discount. That does not count the time/gas/tolls spent driving 2 hours the closest shop just to try on Franchises (13 vs 14 inch and Wide vs Narrow)... I did not end up ordering through them, but bought a stick each time I visisted so I did not feel guilty about it :) .. Anyway, the gloves are EXACTLY what I want and I don't mind shelling out and extra $100+ over standard PPF's or Franchises to get the EXACT glove I wanted...

Edited by Gefiltefish