Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bbruins8

Warrior Pro Stock Blades

does anyone know anything that is a clone of iginla in a lefty, because a friend of mine want a dolo blade in an iginla curve or something very close.

Elias curve is pretty close

yeah...but only the round toe one...not the square toe one

that kotalik looks like a dead ringer for the original yzerman retail pattern, especially with a higher like that. he looks like he uses something lower in the games ive seen him. maybe he just tried that one out.

Retail Dolomite 85's and 80 Johnson, 2x "Viborny" 2x "Pitis" 2x Kuba

i assume David Vyborny, Dominic Pittis, and Filip Kuba

Picture_0001.JPG

Vyborny 1&2, second one looks more like his Woodies, lie 5

Vyborny1.JPG

Vyborny2.JPG

Pittis lie 5

Pittis.JPG

Kuba lie 5.5

Kuba.JPG

yeah i was hoping to get 2 of those, his SW's look similar to that

Dude...did you have to include your brown johnson in the pictures? Nobody wants to see your johnson! :lol:

Anybody having a problem with the Warrior blades chipping badly at the toe? I've used my Clowe blade for about 4 games and the toe is just about gone... <_<

Decided on buying a dolo and two prostock blades. Either going prostock PF or retail, gotta think about the polar fiberness for a little.

Seems like it's pretty much assuming what most of these curves will be like. I might shoot for the mid Hossa and the Michalek.

Maybe an Elias since I know it's something sane and that I could play a game with ahha.

Anyone gotten the Lang blade?? I want that AK-27 shaft and a Zubov tapered wont go in it so i need another option. I can't find any info on the Lie of the blade and HM didn't have a clue.

Anyone gotten the Lang blade?? I want that AK-27 shaft and a Zubov tapered wont go in it so i need another option. I can't find any info on the Lie of the blade and HM didn't have a clue.

If it's anything like his Mission it's above 6, absolutely huge blade.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/rust...es/IMG_0523.jpg

Top blade in that pic

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/rust...es/IMG_0527.jpg

Not quite as straight as this pic shows. It's a little heel that goes straight right after.

If it's anything like his Mission it's above 6, absolutely huge blade.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/rust...es/IMG_0523.jpg

Top blade in that pic

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/rust...es/IMG_0527.jpg

Not quite as straight as this pic shows. It's a little heel that goes straight right after.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I go the retail route for the blade.

Alright, two shafts and two blades ordered. One PF one Nipple Grip. A Hecht blade and a Michalek blade. I've seen the Hecht before, and I know I can play with it. The Michalek is going to kind of be a surprise. It's like Christmas day all over again!

It's a bit of different angle, but that looks like the Dolo OPS I have of his. Mine doesn't look quite as open at the toe, but it could be the angle.

When I first got it, I didn't give it much of a chance, but I've had a couple of good games with it.