Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

2008 Fury Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/2008/Fury/fury2008.pdf

Scott McCrory walked me through the line in Vegas. Thanks!

Gloves - Two models - Payback and The Difference.

Payback is the old Aeroflex, however with a Croslite inner that goes all the way down to the fingertips. Great shelf appeal with the graphics. Palm is a digital palm with embossed logos on the fingertips to give it a little texture. The Difference is the prostyle glove with a nash palm.

Shins - Payback is complete Croslite in different durometers for protection. Very nice X-style strap system to hold the pad secure to the leg.

Elbows - The new elbow pad is quite interesting. Chadd and I tried it on before I talked to Scott and while we liked the interior, we weren't a fan of the forearm guard, which made it quite cumbersome. However, Scott showed me that it is indeed removable and after that, fit very well. Very similar to the Itech Techlite elbows. Croslite cup will be good for those with bursitis.

Will touch on rest later

2 Questions:

Do the new gloves have the same fit like the old ones? Payback = Aeroflex and Difference = Classic?

And, are the new gloves going to be available for custom order?

Edited by cbj05

The Payback design looks really familiar. Are they owned in part by someone else or anything? I know next to nothing about Fury hockey, but they look good all the same.

Im excited to try that Payback. Fury sticks have always had amazing puck feel. Now that they have taper, oh boy.:)

Feel the same way. I will be grabbing one eventually.

2 Questions:

Do the new gloves have the same fit like the old ones? Payback = Aeroflex and Difference = Classic?

And, are the new gloves going to be available for custom order?

Answers:

The biggest difference btwn Aeroflex and Payback is: in the Payback series the Croslite material is felt on the inside. The Difference series is similar to last year's Power series. The fit should not change.

The gloves are available for custom order with the "Colors to Book" specified in the catalog. Custom orders are tailored to team quantities.

-FuryTeam

Hi guys,

The 2008 product line, including the new Payback Stick, is now available for browsing @ FurySport.com

Check it out, and drop us some feedback. Thanks!

-FuryTeam

i've had these shinpads for just over a month, i like them alot they're very comfortable and light.. but this past week the knees on both of them cracked rightthrough the middle. What should i do?

lol my hockey team from last season got to vote on which looks we liked best for the sticks. our coach was/is a part owner in fury. some of the designs were cool looking and some were awful.

Sign in to follow this