Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PH_Hockey2

What skate brand do you stand by?

What skate brand do you stand by?  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like to stand by Graf the most even if they are having some trouble with quality right now. And I think that Bauer would be my other choice.

I like to stand by Graf the most even if they are having some trouble with quality right now. And I think that Bauer would be my other choice.

I also voted graf, it's the only skate I use, it was bauer first, then ccm, but then I got some 707's and they were awesome.

I chose Bauer b/c im using them right now(vapor XX), but I really like Graf a lot so if I had a second choice it would be them.

CCM's- hate the quality, especially in roller, but nothing else fits my goofyass feet, so there it goes...

You may be surprised if you haven't tried the 8090.

I voted graf, most comfortable boot IMO but then again, I was using some old 1052 custom tacks and 01 Easton ULs.....I'm definately going to try a bauer supreme model next yr.

I dont stick to a specific brand. I Just wear what ever model fits my foot the best no matter the price( Unless its to expensive of course).

I have stood beside Bauer/Nike for all my skating years but this is my last season of hockey and I am going to try something different. Graf G5. I was introduced to the reputation of Graf through Corebeam and their reputation continues through Modsquad and that what has inspired me to buy these skates. The next thing on my mind will be whether or not they fit my feet which is of course something else I have learned for choosing a skate.

About to purchase my first pair of Graf's. Up to now have used mostly CCM without regrets. Bauer makes great skates, but not for my feet.

CCM, the only other brands I have used before were a pair of bauer 3000's didn't like them at all, not a good fit for my feet, and I used graf's way back when I was in novice. Still I always come back to CCM, right now I'm skating in some CCM pro's from cupolo sports, best skates I've ever skated in, after I threw on the tuuks.

I voted Bauer eventhough I had problems with my Classic Golds and Vapor XXs. I skate in V-12s now but they are still essentially a Bauer skate (even if the name on the outside says differently). I would say Nike but these V-12s are the first Nikes I have ever owned and I would have to wear more than one pair in my lifetime from a company to say that I stick by them. I have had many different pairs of Bauer/Canstar (Cooper, Micron) skates over the years and would say I have had more good things to say about them than bad.

i've been thru bauer, mission, ccm, ferland, and now grafs, and im gonna say that my skating speed and balance has been great with the grafs, so thats where i stand. i'd love to try out the xx's or 8090's or other brands top models if i had the money, but i don't wanna have to go thru getting adjusted to a new brand all over again

Once you go Graf, you never go back :)

This statement is tru but there customer support is the worst in the world....

I have a court case with them right now so i can`t talk about it, but when its settled, I will post my story here and it will shock the MODSQUADHOCKEY comunity!

I personally wear 703`s best skate for my skating style....

i love my grafs, but im tempted to try out some bauers such as the 8090s or the xxs, but i dont think i will do it i love my grafs to much to switch. im pretty sure that saying is true once you go graf you never go back.

Actually, I'll never go back to Graf. Too many problems with the steel, holders and the sizing is off for my foot.