Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

if anyone from msh is going, i'm a season ticket holder... we can do a quick meetup there...

That's really good. I'm just wondering, it said one guest per person on an earlier post. That true?

last year they let a whole group of us in... with my membership so... yeah... it should be fine

man, if there was one sale I could go to, it would be the Canucks.

I am quite envious.

please enjoy the event. :)

At least you get to go to sales. As far as I've been able to find out, the Blackhawks don't do anything.

Any Heat season ticket holders going to the sale? I'd love to get in early, and I'll bring the Tims if anyone wants to meet up :)

Im not 100% sure where the line will be. On the site it says its located "right outside the Air Canada Center"

Edit: Here is a link to a map i found on the website. it shows where the Real Sports location is and that is where the sale is taking place. line up outside their doors im guessing. you could call them if you want to make sure.

map: http://www.screencast.com/users/Dolom1te9/...33-0e4ee243534a

passed by Real Sports, its inside the new condo building "Maple Leaf Square". Its right across the big outdoor television screen. Although I have to kind of wonder if its really a good idea holding it there. The store is completely stocked with retail apparel/stuff. There isn't a lot of free space to dump equipment. I guess maybe they will clear out a section temporary and put all the equipment there.

http://img295.imageshack.us/i/dsc00722.jpg/

Doesn't really matter, not planning on buying anything with the mentioned prices floating around.

Checked out TML homepage, and the equipment sale is listed online there with links to location and details.

Called Real Sports this afternon, they said because of ppl complaining in past sales about waiting in line forever and couldnt roam around without losing their spots, that that this upcoming sale will be based on "ticket" numbers. Of course, you line up for your ticket, but once you get it you are free to leave the line. Just make sure you are there for when your ticket number is called! He also said there should be quite the number of new gear available compared to the last sale. - BTW i hope he is right

If anyone is planning on going, what time are you heading there for? It would be nice to strike up a convo during the "ticket" lineup lol

FYI the lineup will be held at the main doors of the new store- Real Sports.

If anyone else has more info, please post here as I am interested.

Checked out TML homepage, and the equipment sale is listed online there with links to location and details.

Called Real Sports this afternon, they said because of ppl complaining in past sales about waiting in line forever and couldnt roam around without losing their spots, that that this upcoming sale will be based on "ticket" numbers. Of course, you line up for your ticket, but once you get it you are free to leave the line. Just make sure you are there for when your ticket number is called! He also said there should be quite the number of new gear available compared to the last sale. - BTW i hope he is right

If anyone is planning on going, what time are you heading there for? It would be nice to strike up a convo during the "ticket" lineup lol

FYI the lineup will be held at the main doors of the new store- Real Sports.

If anyone else has more info, please post here as I am interested.

im trying to decide what time to go. if i want to get some good stuff what time should i show up if the sale starts at 10? 8? or more like 7-730?

I'm pretty sure the equipment will be placed in the Leafs dressing room like previous events.

I'm guessing there must be an underground tunnel system that leads from the RS store to the ACC in to the dressing room area.

The website does state that you can shop while in the Leafs dressing room.

I don't know what more than can offer this time, helmets & visors were never available because of liability issues.

Maybe garter belts/jocks and under garmet? :rolleyes:

What time can Seasons get in for the Leafs sale? I'm actually leaving for Toronto tonight and will be staying in the downtown area. If there's a Season Ticket Holder on here that doesn't mind another person tagging along I can return the favor during the Canucks sale.

Just got off the phone with a rep at the ACC Store (Leafs sale)...

Gloves: $150 - $300

Sticks: $100 - $400

I might be skipping the event....

Are shoulder pads normally sold at these events? if so will i be expecting prices along the same lines as there gloves and sticks?

Wow.... I was thinking about going down there to check it out, not sure about that anymore.....

I'm guessing anything with Kessel's name will be up near the ceiling of the prices, ditto Schenn and Phaneuf.

I'm guessing the $100 sticks will be the same crap they have in the store, clearing out all the guys who got traded.

I was hoping to maybe grab a pair of Kaberle's warriors, but at $150 MINIMUM, I could spend a little more and order a custom pair.

yea. i wanted to grab kaberle's gloves as well, but there is really no point because if the gloves will be from 150-300 chances are that his warriors will be the $300 ones. <_<

The add for the Habs sale says Game used equipment as well as discounted merch.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=530295

Jerseys from $49.99????

Hmmmm......I assume that is replicas from the Team Store....but, wondering how cheap the lettered jerseys will be? Got my eye on a Cammy or Subby shirt.

Maybe the practice jerseys in the ad?

I called the Devils yesterday and they said to check the website, the woman I talked to wasn't very helpful <_<

I know the Islanders sale is confirmed though so all is not lost for anybody in the NYC area :D

passed by Real Sports, its inside the new condo building "Maple Leaf Square". Its right across the big outdoor television screen. Although I have to kind of wonder if its really a good idea holding it there. The store is completely stocked with retail apparel/stuff. There isn't a lot of free space to dump equipment. I guess maybe they will clear out a section temporary and put all the equipment there.

http://img295.imageshack.us/i/dsc00722.jpg/

Doesn't really matter, not planning on buying anything with the mentioned prices floating around.

I was told the Leafs equipment sale will be held in the actual locker room.

I called back to inquire about something else, and asked about prices on the gloves & sticks again. This is what I was told...

Gloves $40 - $150 (there might be a few in the $250-$300)

Sticks $100 - $200

Edge Socks - the rep didn't know

No one seems to know the exact pricing yet as they are still pricing out the items for tomorrow. I've spoken to three different reps and each time I was given different pricing. It's probably a good idea to just drop by if you have the time.

Ive always found if you can find cheap(er) leafs gloves or other gear at the sale its always beat up badly. If you want new Leaf gear you'll be overpaying.

DEVILS are not having a draft party due to not having a first round pick. How ever, they are going to have an equipment sale on June 26th from 10 Am-2 Pm. Also the Devils are hosting a viewing party for the nhl awards along with a movie night for the family.

DEVILS are not having a draft party due to not having a first round pick. How ever, they are going to have an equipment sale on June 26th from 10 Am-2 Pm. Also the Devils are hosting a viewing party for the nhl awards along with a movie night for the family.

Thank you very much- Anyone in the area gonna try to attend both?

The first Leafs sale I went to (4-5 years ago) was very good, the majority of the sticks were new (80%) and all of the new sticks were $100. Gloves were $50 and most were in good shape. After that they opted to go in a different direction, selling alot of their newer things off to local stores. They classify all game used equipment as "memorabilia" so the GU stuff is often overpriced. If anyone is going and doesn't mind picking something up, let me know, but I won't be going this year. From the sounds of the sale, it should be better than the ones they've had recently that is all used equipment.

Someone get me some Kovy's, stat! B)