Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Robert Morris University Colonials' Equipment Sale:

rmusale2010.jpg

The prices last year were very reasonable:

gloves $25

shafts $25

sticks $50

The prices also got lowered as the sale went on. They were practically giving away wood tapered blades by the end of the sale.

Nice, I'll probably go. How is the selection on things? It it every brand or are they an ''RBK'' team?

Nice, I'll probably go. How is the selection on things? It it every brand or are they an ''RBK'' team?

From the pictures of the team from this past season; they seemed to be in almost exclusively Easton with a couple holdouts in Harrow and TPS gloves from past years.

The shaft deal at the leafs sale was awesome, besides the fact that all the lefty blades were bates battaglia which is pretty much straight.. oh well i ended up getting a dolomite, ak27 and response light shaft aswell as some x60 skates for 355

Don't get your hopes up on the protective gear. They're usually real beat up and overpriced or the same prehistoric gear from 8 sales ago. Pants were going for $75 used with rips and stains all over them.

Yeah, some of the pants are really.... unappealing. I wasn't able to get in with STH, so went in a few hours later and the pants that were left had huge sweat stains and even had like crystallized salt from the sweat dried on them. I wondered if the crap ones were just left over, but if all are like that, pants should not be a priority.

And all gloves by that time had ripped palms and tears on the outside.

Are there ones in better condition earlier? Maybe even some new?

Aw crap. This is kinda frustrating. First I try to figure out who on the team uses the gear I want. Theres like 10 right handed players on the 'Nucks and at least 7 of them use Bauer. Now this. Hey one of the guys said that you work at GM Place? And even if not it seems like you've been there before. Can you give a approx price on the new sticks? I'm looking for Baumgartner, Hodgson, Salo, Hansen. They're all Easton. I think.

$75-125 for sticks. $75-100 for gloves. $50+ for other equipment, but its almost all nasty. i saw a few pairs of tacklas last season that looked new, but most were shredded or stained with blood and sweat.

he uses a lidstrom clone. price will probably be close to $175 including shipping and tax.

Do you know any of the Canucks that use a curve like the Staal or Backstrom(Draper/Sakic)? Right handed. Top priority easton? Sorry for making you do some dirty work, but you seem like you know. And I can only find a pic of Salo's pro stick. This is hard.

salo's pattern is similar to drury/staal. i'm not sure what the other RH guys on the team are using.

Oh well. Thaks anyways. I'd get Salo's but he's 110.

Those Retro XXXXs and PPFs they have are so cool. I wonder if they are just selling the black gloves.

Well they had certain goal pads listed as vintage, but none of the gloves I don't think, so I would assume they are not selling them yet, they only wore them a couple times this year so they're probably saving them for next season. Then again maybe you can find gloves from Phaneuf or someone else who got traded in the vintage setup.

Those prices are dope. i'm just wondering, why there isn't any sticks?

oh they have a couple sticks for sale.

the total ones will go to the campers of the sale.

The shaft deal at the leafs sale was awesome, besides the fact that all the lefty blades were bates battaglia which is pretty much straight.. oh well i ended up getting a dolomite, ak27 and response light shaft aswell as some x60 skates for 355

were they tapered or standard? id love to get a few of those in tapered.