Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Well i went this AM, i took the drive from SD and it may have been worth it... I got 6 pairs of skates at 75 a pc....

Got Doughtys XXXX's, Kopis X60s, Simmonds one95s, Frolovs one95s etc...

skates.jpg

Sticks for leftys for days, rightys as stated above. Simmonds and Brown and Green(120 Flex :o)

However, they had stuff on hold, stuff that wasnt put out, and it was a bit unorganized. They said more stuff will be available saturday but idk how much more.

I'm loving the tongues of the One95's on the top right corner. Just wondering, the X:60's on the bottom row. Did you mix the pairs up maybe or did they really use 2 different tongues for each skate? I'm gonna assume you may have just mixed it up, but they're pro stock so god knows what they'll do to their gear..

ehh, bored at work. figured I'd lend some words.

I must say, I am waiting for the Ducks 2010-2011 sale. can't wait!

if we keep our anticipation high it could let us down, but im hoping that its going to be bad ass!

Well- to throw it out there on the off chance someone will bite- if anyone is going to a sale and can keep an eye out for bauer skates in 10.5 please give me a shout so I could follow up with the sale. Thanks MSH

Man I wish I could hook up with someone on here and pick up a stick or two from one of those pro equipment sales, unfortunately the Blues don't have hardly anything @ their sales

Anyone familiar with the flexes of the right handed sticks from the LA kings? Anything less than a 100 flex?

From what I remember, everybody was at 100 or more.

Simmonds is at 102.

Brown at 102 (although I think it's actually 106)

Greene - 122

Not sure what Frolov is using.

Not sure on Stoll

Not sure on Williams

if we keep our anticipation high it could let us down, but im hoping that its going to be bad ass!

Yeah, I've already gotten stoked for the Canucks Sale. It's hard to disappoint me though, so as long as I walk out with something, I'll probably be happy. And how can you use a 122 flex?? I find a 102 stiff enough. Maybe I'm just weak... :P

JG< what are you going to do w/ all those skates?

I was wondering the same thing... as well as what size they are :blush:

From what I remember, everybody was at 100 or more.

Simmonds is at 102.

Brown at 102 (although I think it's actually 106)

Greene - 122

Not sure what Frolov is using.

Not sure on Stoll

Not sure on Williams

I better get in the gym more if I want to get one of those twigs!

wonder what type of premium ovechkin toe hooks will be going for at that sale

I wonder how many there'll be. I mean, he goes through sticks fast!!

The Caps, if my memory serves me right, sells Ovi's stuff as collectors items. They do a raffle to be able to purchase stuff.

The Caps, if my memory serves me right, sells Ovi's stuff as collectors items. They do a raffle to be able to purchase stuff.

thats what they have done in the past

I wish Phoenix had an equipment sale. They sell their stuff to local shops who then mark it up or ebay it. Some stuff can still be a good deal. Some used sticks for $60-80. Just have to find the very lightly used ones. Not much in the way of other gear. Otherwise TSR is a better value.

JG< what are you going to do w/ all those skates?

To answer both you gents im going to be keeping 2 of them, 1 for roller, 1 for ice. Brian was friendly enough to pick up a pair for me prior to me going which fit AMAZINGLY and im thinking of keeping the Simmonds One95s, there a bit tight but i have a Side adjuster at our shop and maybe a bake or two that can fix that.

As for the others, im gonna take 1 or 2 for a spin quickly but its nice to have the trade bait available :) we all are always in need of new gear right?

I wish Phoenix had an equipment sale. They sell their stuff to local shops who then mark it up or ebay it. Some stuff can still be a good deal. Some used sticks for $60-80. Just have to find the very lightly used ones. Not much in the way of other gear. Otherwise TSR is a better value.

I was at Ice Den a couple weeks ago for that adult tournament and bought a brand new Nathan Horton easton synergy for $92. The curve was a little obscure, but it happened to be similar to the curve I've been using as of late so I figured what the hell!