Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Goalie pads puzzled me. Brand new pair of Bauer gear for $800. Like anyone is walking in with 800 cash in their pocket and buy these laying on the floor. Had a pair of V3 7500s with matching blocker for $275. Offered to buy the blocker for $75 but they said no way. Enjoy it sitting there all weekend.

Son of a bitch.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/spo/1757625086.html

I can only imagine what the RMU sale is going to look like when I get to town tmrw, I'm hoping to get a couple pairs of socks and that's prob it lol unless i find some hidden gems left laying around

They had a ton of socks at RMU so I highly doubt that you won't be able to find a pair. I overheard Schooley saying something about shin guards coming in later, I think that will be the only thing added.

1st inline for the flames sale. Hells yea.

Says that they want 3000 for kippers pads plus a meet and greet with him at training camp, as well as mclennan's pads and a meet and greet for 1000 aswell as mclennan's mask and meet and greet for 1500.

1st inline for the flames sale. Hells yea.

How come you already know your the first in line?

Cuz I'm here right now

Hey you want to let me cut behind you tomorrow at 8? :P jkjk

I'll be there tomorrow around 5:30 :D I just hope I can get a couple Bourque One95s and a pair of 9177/8k elbow pads!!!

Haha, I find that so funny. Good luck picking up some TO's dude. If you can, wanna snap some pictures, post 'em to show us the spread this year?

In line at the Igloo for the Pens equipment sale. Line is wrapped half way around the building.

You mean the merch sale? They will only have sticks and good luck with getting one of those.

Hey Hubols! I was the asian guy chilling with you guys the whole time, you grabbed a pair of skates I wanted haha, first come first serve, I got 3/4 pairs of Sjostroms XXXX pros, Reebok 6k pro shoulderpads, Mcelhinneys vintage stuff(your cousin was probably dissapointed) and a pro bag, all in all good day, man the sticks were absolutely picked clean by the time I made it over.

Hey Hubols! I was the asian guy chilling with you guys the whole time, you grabbed a pair of skates I wanted haha, first come first serve, I got 3/4 pairs of Sjostroms XXXX pros, Reebok 6k pro shoulderpads, Mcelhinneys vintage stuff(your cousin was probably dissapointed) and a pro bag, all in all good day, man the sticks were absolutely picked clean by the time I made it over.

The stick selection was poor this year, ended up with a Bourque One95, didn't care for any of the other curves and missed out on the few Dawes One95s.

I only saw one guy with a pair of vintage gloves.

At least I was able to find a couple of nice visors @ $30/each

Why can't they trade Langkow, so they can sell off his R8 shafts for $10/each!!!!!!

The stick selection was poor this year, ended up with a Bourque One95.

I only saw one guy with a pair of vintage gloves.

I wasn't impressed with the sticks this year, very few new ones (compared to last year). I grabbed a couple used bourque One95s but ended up giving them to some kid who was already holding like 5. I ended up picking up 2 new Sjostrom One95s and a couple visors for $20 a pop

Ya, I was following that guy for a good 10 minutes straight just hoping that he'd put them down hahaha.

The prices were really fair, 75 for barely used gloves unless they were marquee players, skates were decently priced, visors were a great deal, sticks were a bit over priced for what they were.