Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

They showed video on the news from the Pens sale this morning.

The line was wrapped the whole way around the building. They interviewed a mom with her two girls ''Yeah, we drove from Morgantown to..see the Igloo and stuff''. Stupid.

They said they would let 4 people in at a time. I saw some skates laying around and some other random non-gear. Glad I didn't go.

They showed video on the news from the Pens sale this morning.

The line was wrapped the whole way around the building. They interviewed a mom with her two girls ''Yeah, we drove from Morgantown to..see the Igloo and stuff''. Stupid.

They said they would let 4 people in at a time. I saw some skates laying around and some other random non-gear. Glad I didn't go.

It was not what I would consider an equipment sale. They had some stuff but nothing worthwhile. Mostly just trying to unload merch. Lots of retards there gobbling up anything and everything they can. I didnt buy anything and feel like I wasted half a day.

Lots of retards there gobbling up anything and everything they can.

Doesn't surprise me. One person can not own enough random stuff with penguins logos on it.

It was not what I would consider an equipment sale. They had some stuff but nothing worthwhile. Mostly just trying to unload merch. Lots of retards there gobbling up anything and everything they can. I didnt buy anything and feel like I wasted half a day.

Was never advertised as an equipment sale though. Was announced that there were only 100 sticks for sale.

Hey guys,

Just wondering what do they sell at the Canucks equipment sale, and what are their prices??

I'm thinking this is a pretty accurate showing. This is last year. You can see some prices and stuff.

I'm thinking this is a pretty accurate showing. This is last year. You can see some prices and stuff.

That video's before the gear has been picked over by Game Day Auctions.

Regarding the L.A. Kings sale coming up this weekend:

I went yesterday morning, and they have already put out the majority, if not all of the gear. Not sure if they are going to make any pricing adjustments at the sale on the roller rink...

Gloves: They had some Easton e-Pros - Doughty, Stoll, Richardson. Various Reebok and RBK as well. All the good condition Doughty gloves have been picked through, if you want a pair of his Eastons, they are going to have a bit of funk coming with them. The ones I saw were $50.00 (They did have a couple pairs of nice Stoll epros in very good shape for $50 as well.)

Skates: Various XXXXs in great shape as well as a few X60s,One95s, CCMs, S9. (No TotalOnes.) Most of the skates were in good shape. Skates were $75 for XXXXs, X60s were $150. (X60s were Kopitars and Modins) If you wear between a 9and 11.5 in skates, you can probably find something nice for a good price. I bought a pair of William's XXXXs that are in great shape, going to convert them to inline.

Sticks: Good selection of sticks, LH and RH as well. I'll focus on RH - Brown 195s, Frolov TPS R8, Matt Greene 2-pc One95, Williams SE16, Doughty S19s (maybe 2-3 left of these, decent shape for $90, I think other sticks were $80 or so...)

That video's before the gear has been picked over by Game Day Auctions.

Ah god...well how many sticks do they usually take? I'm assuming they'll just work over some sticks, jerseys, maybe gloves??

One more note about the Kings sale,

Stopped by today, I'll add that they have about 10 new Quick Reebok sticks for $45 each and a set of his used Velocity pads w/ the new graphics for $700.

at the 1:52 minute mark I see some Koho Torpedo and an Ultra Lite. I am going to guess those are Wellwood's ?

He keeps on saying there are no more Torpedo's but I see them in bunches here and there.

at the 1:52 minute mark I see some Koho Torpedo and an Ultra Lite. I am going to guess those are Wellwood's ?

He keeps on saying there are no more Torpedo's but I see them in bunches here and there.

I'd say so. I thought that he used mainly TPS before going to Bauer (I have his R8 shaft). But likely. This year I'm thinking it'll all be One 95 and X:60 shafts. That's all I've seen him use. Maybe the odd XXXX.

wellwood's been a mission guy for awhile, if I recall correctly. That, and he only uses composite shafts and wood blades. Maybe bauer (after mission acquisition) wanted him to try out their ops.

I'm in San Diego. I'm wondering if the two hour drive to the Kings sale will be worth it or if you guys think most of the stuff will be picked through by then.

I'm in San Diego. I'm wondering if the two hour drive to the Kings sale will be worth it or if you guys think most of the stuff will be picked through by then.

ill let you know as i am driving up in a lil bit.

Caps equipment sale July 17th at Kettler, will be the last day of the development camp, and fan fest, so will be busy like last time.

At least they are not being dicks like they were last year and moving it to the "convention" and charging $45 to get in

Caps equipment sale July 17th at Kettler, will be the last day of the development camp, and fan fest, so will be busy like last time.

At least they are not being dicks like they were last year and moving it to the "convention" and charging $45 to get in

i'll be there, im gonna be a kid in a candy store!

btw smoke, where were you last fri? your team beat mine 4-2, but my team didn't show up until the last 5 mins of the 3rd.

Some stuff that the Kings had as of yesterday.

Tons of Frolov sticks. Some Brown ONE95s, Greene One95s (122 flex lol), Simmonds ONE95s, various SE16s.

A lot of Left Handers, ONE95s from Johnson, Jones, and Scuderi. Some of the Scuderi ONE95s are weird. They look nothing like a ONE95 weave. Not sure what they are though. Kind of cool though. A lot of O'Donnel Dolomites, Modin Dolomites, other SE16s and stuff There is a brand new Sher Wood made for Kopitar that's kind of cool.

Some Quick goalie sticks. a few pairs of goal pads. maybe 4 or 5 sets of catchers/blockers.

A box of used gloves. They all seem NASTY though. Unless you want a pair for a collection, I wouldn't bother. Reebok, Easton, Bauer. Stoll, Simmonds, Johnson, Richardson, etc. It would probably be better to just buy new gloves if you are looking for them to use.

Various XXXX, X:60, U+, ONE95 skates (They DID have a bunch more skates behind the counter that they haven't released yet.)

No helmets, no protective, no pants, no socks.

i'll be there, im gonna be a kid in a candy store!

btw smoke, where were you last fri? your team beat mine 4-2, but my team didn't show up until the last 5 mins of the 3rd.

I was out with my back, been missing games on and off for a few months, but hoping to be back regularly within the next week or two

I dobut it's worth the drive from what I've seen. What are you looking for?