Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

NHL 09

Damn 360'ers.

Anyone (going to be) on a PS3 version?

I thought you had a 360? Unless one of the mods have a PS3 I doubt there will be a Team MSH for PSN.

Damn 360'ers.

I thought you had a 360? Unless one of the mods have a PS3 I doubt there will be a Team MSH for PSN.

Yeah, I do. I just think I'm gonna go with '09 for PS3.. Enjoyed '08 better for it.

I guess this means I'd have to buy NHL 09? Ugh.

'08 was well worth it, even with it's "inconsistencies." '09 will be well worth it too, I'm sure.

BTW, if we get a team together here, can Harry have a spot? He's been a member for a long time but just lurks.

Hahaha a 2k employee playing EA? Sure. LOL

'08 was well worth it, even with it's "inconsistencies." '09 will be well worth it too, I'm sure.

BTW, if we get a team together here, can Harry have a spot? He's been a member for a long time but just lurks.

Why not? Gotta keep an eye on the competition. Consider it comp-shopping.

He can't get in trouble for playing. Now endorsing it as the better product, maybe ;)

Damn 360'ers.

I am seriously considering it if I have time. Busy semester upcoming, and should be full of ice/roller as well.

Was NHL08 on PS3 considerably worse?

It was 30fps compared to 360's 60fps so yeah you could tell it was a bit more choppy for sure. Its all fixed up for 09 though.

I dunno if this has been addressed yet, but regarding the online "RPG" mode... what does your guy do if there is a line change? Does you get to watch him sit on the bench?

I dunno if this has been addressed yet, but regarding the online "RPG" mode... what does your guy do if there is a line change? Does you get to watch him sit on the bench?

maybe cause in some other video preview, they where showing shots from the bentch...

I don't think an online game will have "super sim" where the outcome might be dictated by CPU players potentially composing 3 out of 4 lines. Its been confirmed that it will sim in the offline be a pro mode.

no, you don't sit on the bench online. There's only 6 players playing per game so you're playing the whole game

maybe cause in some other video preview, they where showing shots from the bentch...

that was showing the single player version, Be-A-Pro mode

So will it be line changes off, or will you control other players on the team until your created player comes back?

Maybe my guy will get A+ for benchwarming =D

So will it be line changes off, or will you control other players on the team until your created player comes back?

Maybe my guy will get A+ for benchwarming =D

Online it will be no line changes, you play as your player the whole game

Offline there will be line changes. When your player is on the bench you're watching your team play till your next shift when you're back on the ice again.