Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GekigangarIII

Geki's WCOH new equipment update!

you tihnk they might come out with that new Synergy or maybe some new colours on the stealth... because isnt that why we ahd a gold grip synergy? for like the olympics like 3 years ago ?

I would say the reaston we had a gold grip synergy was because when easton came out with the grip synergy they needed a different color to differentiate it from the regular and gold was the logical color. The original sticks were silver...the next model made should be gold.

yes, yes we all know about the stealth and the chrome synergys. But does anyone know the new features on the chrome? We already know about the steath(as light as an xn-10, yet still kevlar, longest taper and so on and so on.)

Could be, but I never saw a spec on the Stealth taper that mentioned it being longer. Also, ones I saw were shaped differently and there's no way those could have had a longer taper. Then again, they were most likely not the full production models.

Mine bulges like this near where the fuse point would be: <>

Is that going to count as being tapered? Weird-ass stick.

Yeah well, don't believe everything you read. Longer taper and lower kickpoint are more important in marketing than in actual use.

Just got back from the Arena.. I got to see a bit of practice for lunch today (I didn't think I'd be able to get back). Of course I didn't have my camera or anything...

I did see that Amonte is wearing some new kind of Tacks.. I couldn't read the model number, but they were definitely new. Very streamlined and cool looking I might add. Hull is back to wearing his short cuff M1 gloves and G7s, Modano is back to his old ccms.. heh.

hull wears a G3, the G7 isnt completed yet. just cause going to graf and seeing his skates being 703 w which is there shallowest fitting of a boot makes no sense for graf to send him a skate that doesnt fit his foot

Don't have a pic right at the moment but Miro Satan is wearing the new Mission Helium gloves.

Yeah I saw that as well when the camera was stuck on him, they looked nice.

ok, but does anyone know the big special feature about the chrome synergy synthesis? Is it eastons response to an r2xn10? Ryan, any help on this one?