Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fastbrother7

Mission NME Nine-1 skate

ok old thread bringing it back up...i was interested in the monkey's stock but they only have D/EE and in the AG i was a E

so just wanted to know if this skate changed in fit and would i fit in either the D or EE. i'ma size 8 btw

thx

Sold my pair to sdcoop.

What I remember was the boot is slightly longer than the last mission boot and a little more volume as well. If you were an E its a tough call. They did seem a little wider

If anyone happens to find a pair of these in 9EE, let me know. I am very interested in buying a pair.

A newly designed and built skate with a different fit that's only available online.... Too bad, if I knew how they'd fit I would be all over a pair.

Sold my pair to sdcoop.

What I remember was the boot is slightly longer than the last mission boot and a little more volume as well. If you were an E its a tough call. They did seem a little wider

right thx...maybe i'll grab a D pair see what happens

I wonder if they made the toecaps wider than in the Fuel series. It was tight for me up there even in the EE width, which is why I ended up with One75's (D).

i think i just saw em on Hockeymonkey. this mission is sooo damn cool! but bit similiar to nike bauer.. i wonder why..

i think i just saw em on Hockeymonkey. this mission is sooo damn cool! but bit similiar to nike bauer.. i wonder why..

The skate was already developed before the merger happened...so yes, the only reason it is similar to NBH is because everyone follows the lead dog.

What's with this version of the NME on ebay?

Were these proto. ones?

There are a few early models out there that look different from the retail ones HM got, the pair I picked up from Ahbroody don't have a patch on the top eyelets and are marked Pro instead of Nine-1

Hockeymonkey also has some lower-end Mission NME skates.... limited, limited sizes though. They've also got Titanium, and Fuel TI pro stock sticks... lot of rightys for once, which is a rareity for pro stocks.

To those that have NME Nine-1's,

How do they fit? I have been told they do not fit like the RBK/CCM's or Bauers, in that the sizing is representative of proper shoe sizing.

If I was a 9.0EE in a Bauer One 75 and a 9.0D in a RBK 9k what would I likely be in the NME Nine-1?

even though i picked up a pair of RBK 9k's on a sweet dela as they were seconds, I am intrigued by these skates... at that cost especially.

It depends on the specific brand / skate but Missions do tend to run closer to shoe size. I personally like my skates as snug as possible and wear 8.0 in my CCM U+ 09s whereas my missions are size 9. I wear a size 10 bowling shoe, so I find that missions aren't quite true to shoe size but they are reasonably close. You would probably want a mission in size 10 EE based on -previous- mission sizing. Their skates have tended to run narrow, but I don't know if that's true for these. I typically wear D width in most brands, but E width fits me best in missions. Perhaps somebody else can provide more specific experience about these exact skates.

In case anyone is interested in the NME skates but doesn't have that high of a budget, it appears the Monkey also bought up the lower end stock not just the nine-1's. Link

It depends on the specific brand / skate but Missions do tend to run closer to shoe size. I personally like my skates as snug as possible and wear 8.0 in my CCM U+ 09s whereas my missions are size 9. I wear a size 10 bowling shoe, so I find that missions aren't quite true to shoe size but they are reasonably close. You would probably want a mission in size 10 EE based on -previous- mission sizing. Their skates have tended to run narrow, but I don't know if that's true for these. I typically wear D width in most brands, but E width fits me best in missions. Perhaps somebody else can provide more specific experience about these exact skates.

i think the nme's are a lil bigger than the ag series, i asked the same question awhile back and it seems i would fit an 8.5 rather than an 8

i think the nme's are a lil bigger than the ag series, i asked the same question awhile back and it seems i would fit an 8.5 rather than an 8

i think you mean the nme's are a lil smaller ? if you fit in an agx 8 that means the comparable size nme in 8 would be smaller than the agx therefore having to go up to 8.5.