Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goalieboy#1

Slapshot Energy?

Looks good...I'd be interested to see if it works. And if all else fails, as mentioned above, it apparently goes great with vodka...what more do you want?

Haha, I want to see if it works, but if it doesnt im outta luck. Since im only 14 the vodka isnt really an option.

Looks good...I'd be interested to see if it works. And if all else fails, as mentioned above, it apparently goes great with vodka...what more do you want?

Haha, I want to see if it works, but if it doesnt im outta luck. Since im only 14 the vodka isnt really an option.

Well, hold onto it for a couple of years...I'm sure it'll keep. B)

Met the guys at the tradeshow in January.

What they did was they tweaked the levels so that it gave you a 1.5 hr energy boost - so that you aren't up all night after a game. That was the problem I used to have with Red Bull and a late game - I couldn't fall asleep.

IMO, tastes better than a lot of energy drinks. I'm still partial to RB but this isn't bad.

RedBull gets me going for like 30 mins. I generally need one of the large cans for a hockey game.

There was a football player here in the 80's that would mix a double shot of coffee with a cold/flu tablet. The tablet contained Codeine and Pseudoephedrine. Reportedly it was like taking low grade speed. Don't try that one at home kids.

Comparable to any kind of drink out there JR? I've been curious about the taste of it as well.

Met the guys at the tradeshow in January.

What they did was they tweaked the levels so that it gave you a 1.5 hr energy boost - so that you aren't up all night after a game. That was the problem I used to have with Red Bull and a late game - I couldn't fall asleep.

IMO, tastes better than a lot of energy drinks. I'm still partial to RB but this isn't bad.

RedBull gets me going for like 30 mins. I generally need one of the large cans for a hockey game.

There was a football player here in the 80's that would mix a double shot of coffee with a cold/flu tablet. The tablet contained Codeine and Pseudoephedrine. Reportedly it was like taking low grade speed. Don't try that one at home kids.

I used to take a sudafed pill before a game and that helped. My dad told me that back in the day when he played they'd take sudafed and drink coffee before a game.

I used to take a sudafed pill before a game and that helped. My dad told me that back in the day when he played they'd take sudafed and drink coffee before a game.

That's why there were a lot of issues before Nagano 98.

sudafed i believe is pseudoephedrine and adding coffee is an attempt to mimic the reaction of the old caffeine ephdra combo. it wont be as powerful as pseudo cant compare to ephedra. it would be good for a cracked out rush of energy, but not the best approach for sport.

I'm up all night after a game without energy drinks...Hate to think of what would happen if I did have them.

im currious as well about taste. if it dosnt taste good i will still drink AMP. it tastes like Mountain Dew except more carbonated

We don't load you up with tons of caffeine and sugar so you can get to sleep afterwards

And yet it has 27g of sugar. <_<

I might wanna check this out. There are times I take a nap and wake up just before a game, and don't get my legs going until the 3rd.

I might wanna check this out. There are times I take a nap and wake up just before a game, and don't get my legs going until the 3rd.

Go for a light jog before a game or kick a soccer ball around with a team mate. These are referred to as "Dynamic Warmups" and get the body ready for Hockey, moving your feet and using your co-ordination.

I make my juniors do this and the difference is huge.

Comparable to any kind of drink out there JR? I've been curious about the taste of it as well.

We carry it at our shop and I haven't had one personally, but I've heard that it tastes close to Red Bull.

Go for a light jog before a game or kick a soccer ball around with a team mate. These are referred to as "Dynamic Warmups" and get the body ready for Hockey, moving your feet and using your co-ordination.

I make my juniors do this and the difference is huge.

I'll have to try this next game. Do you recommend the energy drinks to go with it?