Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJ Thompson94

Easton SE16 stick

I'm in the market for a new stick and skates. I was going to just grab up a One90 and a pair of Grafs that fit me. Just with the One95 coming out, Im thinking of waiting. When is the TPS R10 coming out. I want to know if there is anything really sick coming out before christmas thats worth waiting for.

The TPS R10 is out already, same with the One95s. If you want to wait til next year I believe the new vapors will be out by then!

if you check here on any sort of regular basis you will hear about all the new stuff before anyone else. the one95 stick is coming out in late fall, as for skates i think they are all released for this season. just keep your eyes peeled. the interesting thing that you said was grab a pair of grafs that fit you, if the fit you and you need new skates why not just get thoes instead of worrying about haveing the brand new hot shitt that might not fit you?

The new Easton SE16 stick will be out in a few months, along with the white out SE16 skate. Mission has there new stick coming out in a couple months as well. All the new sticks will be out in time for Christmas, so now is a pretty good time to stock up and save on a stick that is already out that you really like.

One of the changes will be a Zetterberg curve.

Saw that they already changed the name the other day on the Easton retailer website when re-ordering S17's. Hopefully this won't result in the mass confusion like when Easton changed modano to forsburg. I remember customers insisting they needed modano.

i just picked up the one90's for cheap. and love them. So you may do well with those. I've had people on my team that have complained about the one95's. Unless you want to spend the extra cash and get the one95's i say look for a cheap pair of one90's. The only thing is finding your size may be difficult as most places are out of them.

i just picked up the one90's for cheap. and love them. So you may do well with those. I've had people on my team that have complained about the one95's. Unless you want to spend the extra cash and get the one95's i say look for a cheap pair of one90's. The only thing is finding your size may be difficult as most places are out of them.

and the fact that they apparently fit differently.

Replaces SE. Has some new patents and a new paintjob. Don't have the full specs yet...

Always making stuff up to be cool... :lol: As if you know the spec's anyway. :P

It looks like something is on the backhand of the blade like the Warrior spyne tech or whatever its called. I sure hope to God it isnt, cause i loved the SE