Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJ Thompson94

Easton SE16 stick

I really love the look of the chrome paint at the bottom of the shaft. I wonder if they figured out how to keep the paint on the stick for more than a few ice times? ie. SL, Stealth... etc

why does the picture on page 2 look like its all black with chrome at the bottom?..the picture on page 3 looks completely different..I really like it..someone sed on p.h.ew that spezza finally switched from woodies and is now using this..don't know if its true but must have pretty good feel I assume

Rep has already shown us the new Eastons, remarkably the new SE16 stick will be much less than the SE. Yes it comes grip/no grip. Delivery 3 days before Black Friday.

I'd be stunned to see this stick below $149 (non) and $159 grip. I don't know what they'd gain by slashing the price.

Rep has already shown us the new Eastons, remarkably the new SE16 stick will be much less than the SE. Yes it comes grip/no grip. Delivery 3 days before Black Friday.

I'd be stunned to see this stick below $149 (non) and $159 grip. I don't know what they'd gain by slashing the price.

Well for one more people might buy it or consider buying it

A price drop would be fantastic considering how much sticks cost nowadays. But if it still has the same Easton blade that cracks and falls apart so easily, I wouldn't buy one.

why does the picture on page 2 look like its all black with chrome at the bottom?..the picture on page 3 looks completely different..I really like it..someone sed on p.h.ew that spezza finally switched from woodies and is now using this..don't know if its true but must have pretty good feel I assume

I think he was out on a skate with some teamates recently when they were updating Redden, can't find any images tho.

I reported that, he was using the Red Grip SE16, during warmup, he was fiddeling with it ,and showing it off to other pros on the ice with him,the way he was acting almost seemed like it was new to him, not sure if he's off the Woddies or just trying out the new Se16

I have seen articles before Spezza says he has tried out composite sticks in the summer to see if he could get used to them but has always gone back to wood during training camp. We will see what happens this year.

Will this stick release like the S17 did? As in, will the first batch only be able in 100 flex in Forsberg, Iginla, Sakic, or will it be a full release in 85 and 100 with every curve. Just wondering, because I'm probably gonna pick one up in Drury. Thanks.

Other than price...why the decision to go to 12k? I thought Easton had near leverage on the market due to their ability to get 3k weave?

Strange, I've been told it is the same cost as the SE was. Sure you weren't looking at the intermediate?