Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JJ Thompson94

Easton SE16 stick

The rep showed the stick yesterday. Senior flex in 85 only and grip is not yet available.

Weird, I just pre-ordered 100flex grip zetterburg

Weird, you'll be waiting for a long time.

The rep showed the stick yesterday. Senior flex in 85 only and grip is not yet available.

Weird, I just pre-ordered 100flex grip zetterburg

I was just checking my big 1 page 2 sided SE-16 spec sheet that the rep gave me last week. It does show Sr SE-16 grip in all 3 flexes and patterns. I was offered only the non-grip sticks for delivery.

As for first impressions, for me until I use a OPS on the ice, it is impossible to tell if I will like the OPS.

Impressions of the SE-16.... I got to see it in the shop about a week ago when our rep stopped by. I liked the SE much better then the S17 and have the reviews to back it up :)

I do like the changes they made to the blade as I feel it will last a whole lot longer then the original SE did. The weight is balanced much better on the SE-16.

As far as what is available, I beleive each rep was given an allotment and had to distribute it as they could. Can't remember what we ordered off the top of my head though as I do drink a lot and my short term memory goes in and out sometimes

Impressions of the SE-16.... I got to see it in the shop about a week ago when our rep stopped by. I liked the SE much better then the S17 and have the reviews to back it up :)

I do like the changes they made to the blade as I feel it will last a whole lot longer then the original SE did. The weight is balanced much better on the SE-16.

As far as what is available, I beleive each rep was given an allotment and had to distribute it as they could. Can't remember what we ordered off the top of my head though as I do drink a lot and my short term memory goes in and out sometimes

That's weird, when my Rep came in he told us Grips were Available, and I actually ordered one.

I assume they will make a shaft like they did with the se, but does anyone know if and when the shafts will be released?

Easton didn't really make an "SE" shaft. They simply applied SE graphics to the Synergy 2. However, a Synergy 2 shaft with SE 16 graphics will probably come out after this coming Spring.