Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior's site

Players Club, Kyle Turris... Now featuring a bikini clad woman riding what appears to be a large badger. You stay classy, Warrior.

The opening intro video is extremely Bauerish with the snow spray, etc. The videos that Bauer makes for Dealer Summit are awesome. They give you enough adrenaline to skate through the end boards.

Players Club, Kyle Turris... Now featuring a bikini clad woman riding what appears to be a large badger. You stay classy, Warrior.

Excuse you. She happens to be straddling a large badger, not riding it.

:D

Does that website bother anyone else?

I've had enough with the skaterish, long-haired, self-obsessed youth hockey culture that Warrior draws on and perpetuates.

Am I missing something, or is there less info on the blade patterns (curve type, lie, etc)?

Who needs those when you have bright flashy colors like purple and pink on your site…

anyone used the glove customizer? i was pretending to make up some custom franchise gloves - but i dont even know what half of the options are.

If you guys had to spec out the perfect franchise gloves what would you pick?

Does anyone know whats up with the pant and bag customizer? I was playing around on the site and when you click on either of the two it takes you to the glove customizer. Oh well not a big deal just curious thats all.

Barf: What the hell was that?

Lonestar: It's Spaceball 1.

Barf: They've gone to plaid!

Yea, I think that about sums up my thoughts on the new site.

I've had enough with the skaterish, long-haired, self-obsessed youth hockey culture that Warrior draws on and perpetuates.

agreed, the whole warrior marketing scheme is really starting to get old/ annoying.

you just took the words out of my mouth. i dont see where their products that great either. just a lot of hype

As much as I don't like Warrior's marketing methods, I will say that their girls are usually pretty cute - which is at least more than I can say for Brooklynite.