Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed Demon

Coolest Jerseys out there

Jake, I guess the COL maroon jersey is not sexy enough for Dexy (he probably chooses his blade patterns based on how cool they look).

Actually, I prefer a modano curve. I just like it for my wrist shot. I am currently trying out the brendl curve.

russianjerseys.com

That address doesn't work for me but russianjersey.com resolves to the address I posted.

haha, this is friggen wicked!!

bm0yxu4p.jpg

I have a russian style fur hat that I usually wear to play hockey in the winter time, now the jersey will complete the look :lol:

jen1%20Kopie.jpg

The Cardiff Devils. Definately not one of my fave British teams, but he insanely simple design is really effective due to the cool logo. The red version is pretty sweet also.

dragonheart.jpg

I like those, but I think the matching in-line pants add to it as much as the Jerseys do. It's more of a cool outfit than just a cool jersey IMO.

I think at a time when people don't take the sport of inline serious at all though, that it just shows that along with PBH and that avenue, the sport shouldn't be taken seriously...

we've got a long way to go to get past the image of PBH

as far as roller jerseys go...if we're talking the skyline Projoy type..well Snipers hands down...twin towers trump the motor city..and how many bulldogs are needed..especially when there was already AMB..