Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Movie Jerseys?

NO F-ING WAY

that Adam Banks Hawks jersey has definately been at the top of my list for a loooonggg time. I cant believe they are actually selling it. I am copying the pictures so that when I randomly decide to get some made, they can be as accurate as possible. Thanks for that link.

Warrior's.... Warrior's. ;)

There's a Hawks one up now, the seller just put it up a day or two ago.

TBLfan, you might want to get in touch with this guy. He had a custom jersey done that looks pretty exactly the same. If you plan on ordering some, let me know. Maybe we could get a group order going.

NO F-ING WAY

that Adam Banks Hawks jersey has definately been at the top of my list for a loooonggg time. I cant believe they are actually selling it. I am copying the pictures so that when I randomly decide to get some made, they can be as accurate as possible. Thanks for that link.

I'm aware. Just stating the Warrior jersey's superiority.

NO F-ING WAY

I'm aware. Just stating the Warrior jersey's superiority.

I see, well in that case I'll have to agree, I like the Warrior's one better too.

you are correct.. considering they are the actual jerseys from the movie set, figured he probably wouldn't be selling. Just thought it was cool