Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moose

DC/Metro Skate

Bad news guys, I'm unable to get out of work so I will be a no-go on the MSH skate. Anyone want to bring someone to fill my spot? I already paid so they'd be a free ride...

We will see what we can come up with. Toronto deserves a game.

Oh hell yes.

I know several rinks here where the only policy is "No Bottles." :)

We will see what we can come up with. Toronto deserves a game.

Oh hell yes.

I know several rinks here where the only policy is "No Bottles." :)

Keg on the bench?

Backup goalie mans the tap.

Toronto will get its chance...but this summer it's about the nation's capital.

Agreed.

Just leave enough ice to skate on!

Toronto will get its chance...

In the summer, assuming they ever have another summer

Backup goalie mans the tap.

I may be willing to strap the pads on for that game.

Toronto will get its chance...

In the summer, assuming they ever have another summer

Ain't that the truth. FML...worst 'Summer' ever

Where's JR?

:lol:

2AM stroll to Denny's to keep the belly full after all the vodka....wait....I smell Firefly Iced Tea Vodka

Ok - starting to freak out here a bit...we only have 14 *confirmed* skaters at this point and 5 who haven't paid.

It's really not fair for those traveling from long distances to come up all this way for this skate to be a wash. So - if you guys know of anyone who is interested in joining us, please let me know.

Are we still good to go? I'm driving up to Arlington tonight.

Toronto will get its chance...but this summer it's about the nation's capital.

One quote from the weekend so far, in my best JR voice.

"Can you all believe that we got a guy that's named goon playing hockey for us?"

anyone interested in playing hockey tonight? the team i sub for is in need of subs. its tonight at kettler at 1045pm. let me know if you're interested.

anyone interested in playing hockey tonight? the team i sub for is in need of subs. its tonight at kettler at 1045pm. let me know if you're interested.

What level?

What level?

C level. just play down, these guys need a lot of help.

What level?

I'll see what I can do. Send me a PM with your cell and I will let you know once I figure out how pissed off the wife will be.

What level?

I'll see what I can do. Send me a PM with your cell and I will let you know once I figure out how pissed off the wife will be.

I'm confused is that your reason TO go or NOT to go? *L*

Pissing off a woman that doesn't know where you live or what you drive = fun²

Pissing off a woman that you're in a relationship with = fun

*Pissing off a woman that you're married to = fun(½)

*Merely an estimate of the fun factor

What level?

I'm confused is that your reason TO go or NOT to go? *L*

If she's already pissed before I mention it, reason to go.

If she wants to have sex and will be really pissed if I leave, reason to not go.

Everything in between is rated on a sliding scale.

If you are playing and you get there early, our game starts at 9.15 there (we are the tropics). I'm #18, and will be breaking out the Ballistik 45 Caliber tonight

I barely got there in time for the game tonight. Playing with a cage really screwed me up. I really don't think I could adapt to one. I looked like an ass out there tonight, my skates hadn't been sharpened in a couple months and it was ugly.

If you are playing and you get there early, our game starts at 9.15 there (we are the tropics). I'm #18, and will be breaking out the Ballistik 45 Caliber tonight

I barely got there in time for the game tonight. Playing with a cage really screwed me up. I really don't think I could adapt to one. I looked like an ass out there tonight, my skates hadn't been sharpened in a couple months and it was ugly.

I saw you but didn't get to introduce myself, I was with Gene and Goonsquad outside our locker room after the game, in the white ballston tropics jersey, with the shiny new ballistik 45 caliber, which is awesome +3

I saw you but didn't get to introduce myself, I was with Gene and Goonsquad outside our locker room after the game, in the white ballston tropics jersey, with the shiny new ballistik 45 caliber, which is awesome +3

Glad we got a chance to meet this afternoon. I'll see what I can do about getting down there again soon