Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moose

DC/Metro Skate

As an update:

Still working out some things with the rink to make the ice slot officiailly ours so stay tuned for that. Once the rink is signed for and we get going on this, look for more info from one of the mods.

Once that comes out, I'll have some hotel info for people who are interested as well.

Just found out Smokes annual dave faye memorial game is that day at 4:30, you guys should all stick around and support the cause and bid on the auction.

Okay guys, really need to lock this down because I want to make sure people are committed before I drop the credit card down on ice.

The cost for ice is $450 for 1.5 hrs. If we have 20 skaters that will be $22.50.

What I was looking forward to hearing. If it is only going to be $25 consider my other $25 donated to the ZingZang/MD 2020 fund, unless your taste has improved...

I don't drink that crap. That's all Drew.

But yeah, we already have the ZZ mix picked out. In honor of where we're gonna be...there's gonna be some Old Bay in it.

there's gonna be some Old Bay in it.

Looking forward to it, see you all soon.

We could also do oyster shooters with it if there's interest.

IN..

Paypal?

Yes -

admin@modsquadhockey.com.

I should be payaing for the ice this wk.

Prefer paypal or cash at the event ok? Whichever I can do just wondering if you wanted to avoid fees.

I wish I would have seen this. I could have gotten us ice at the Gardens Ice House in Laurel, MD for $10 a player...

I'm out guys. As was previously noted, this is the same day as the Dave Fay Memorial game. I will be there to set up for that, so will get to meet you guys if you are still there. Our game is 4pm.

For the caps fans.... We have Wes Johnson (who does the emcee at the verizon center for the caps games "here are your NATIONS CAAAAPITALLLLLSSSS") doing emcee again, and Steve Kolbe, who does play by play for the caps radio playing in goal for the first period too

Hopefully you can stick around