Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moose

DC/Metro Skate

on a bit of a selfish note. Chadd or JR, are one of you guys bringing your blackstone w/ FBV? I would love to finally give it a try. There will be an ice cold beer in it for you if you do.

tamtamg, you hosting the rager in CP afterwards? I know University Towers will have a place to plug the FBV in ;).

well, my apt is on the small side, it's clear across the city from kettler, and the building security is a pain to deal with. but if people don't mind dealing with all that, then i'd be more than willing to host something. Drunken rock band nights at my place are always fun.

interpathway and minwookie, would guys be interested in skating friday night at kettler for a team I sub for? They might need two skaters if you're interested. plus its free ice time, you can't beat that.

tamtamg, you hosting the rager in CP afterwards? I know University Towers will have a place to plug the FBV in ;).

well, my apt is on the small side, it's clear across the city from kettler, and the building security is a pain to deal with. but if people don't mind dealing with all that, then i'd be more than willing to host something. Drunken rock band nights at my place are always fun.

interpathway and minwookie, would guys be interested in skating friday night at kettler for a team I sub for? They might need two skaters if you're interested. plus its free ice time, you can't beat that.

We are playing you this week too, should be fun.

I'm 18 in your programs, 1 in your hearts!!!

tamtamg. Gimme a firm time/date and I'll let you know asap. FB or MSH, whichever. Counting down the days guys!

Will my lack of backchecking rival JRs??

tamtamg. Gimme a firm time/date and I'll let you know asap. FB or MSH, whichever. Counting down the days guys!

Will my lack of backchecking rival JRs??

If you are going to be subbing in for the Navy team in C1 Ballston, it's 10.30pm this friday. You are playing my team (the Tropics)

Hey, a question about parking for those of you living in DC.

We're going to be in Baltimore the weekend after your game, and wanted to bring the ladies to the Museum of American History at the Mall, since it was closed for renovations when we were there last year. I recall there is street parking in front of the museum, but I can't remember whether it has a short time limit. I'm just trying to determine if it makes sense to drive into the city and pay for a lot or park at a subway stop north of the city and ride the Metro. We're going up to Philly later that afternoon, so maybe avoiding inner city traffic might be advantageous even if the costs are about the same.

Hey, a question about parking for those of you living in DC.

We're going to be in Baltimore the weekend after your game, and wanted to bring the ladies to the Museum of American History at the Mall, since it was closed for renovations when we were there last year. I recall there is street parking in front of the museum, but I can't remember whether it has a short time limit. I'm just trying to determine if it makes sense to drive into the city and pay for a lot or park at a subway stop north of the city and ride the Metro. We're going up to Philly later that afternoon, so maybe avoiding inner city traffic might be advantageous even if the costs are about the same.

Most of the meters in DC are 2 hour meters. If you are going on sunday, you don't need to feed the meter at all.

Saturday, if you are going after the game, you should be perhaps OK, as they stop collecting after 6pm, so you should be fine.

How is parking @ Kettler?

Kettler is on top of Ballston mall, so it's mall parking. It's $1 all day on Saturday, so unless you are there until after 12am on Sunday morning, $1 is all you need.

If you come in from the glebe road side, just take the corkscrew ramp to the top, turn right and it takes you out up top, at the iceplex.

That's the one good thing about it, cheap, easy parking

How is parking @ Kettler?

Kettler is on top of Ballston mall, so it's mall parking. It's $1 all day on Saturday, so unless you are there until after 12am on Sunday morning, $1 is all you need.

If you come in from the glebe road side, just take the corkscrew ramp to the top, turn right and it takes you out up top, at the iceplex.

That's the one good thing about it, cheap, easy parking

Yeah.. that is cool that they put the rink at the top of the garage.

and if Min does not answer my PM and emails asking why I have not seen him up at Rockville he is going to get a 2 hander no matter which way he flips that USA jersey

Looking forward to the game as well and someone please bring a fricking camera

and if Min does not answer my PM and emails asking why I have not seen him up at Rockville he is going to get a 2 hander no matter which way he flips that USA jersey

Looking forward to the game as well and someone please bring a fricking camera

Hahahaha I got you on the camera Saba.

Those USA Jerseys are sick, so please don't hate on my fave jersey in the world ;).

I know minwookie has been working 24/7 making that bread, gotta pay for that "Movada" watch or whatever he keeps chirpin' me about.

I'll say it once and I'll say it again, looking forward to seeing you guys!

I'll bring my DSLR too. I'm just now realizing I'm playing in 3 games with in a 24 hr period. I have a league game friday night, then msh skate and smoke's charity game on saturday afternoon. my fat arse does not have the physical ability to do so. Don't be surprised if I'm only taking 5 sec shifts by the end of the day.

Looks like I am out for the skate guys.... got way too much going on down here and can't get away for the weekend... sorry guys, was looking forward to it... Have fun

I'll refund your money tomorrow.

Ok - looks like we're going to need some skaters - as we are running low.

Question - how many skaters would you want per side? And we'll go from there...start inviting friends at this point, maybe they'll become members.

I'll refund your money tomorrow.

Ok - looks like we're going to need some skaters - as we are running low.

Question - how many skaters would you want per side? And we'll go from there...start inviting friends at this point, maybe they'll become members.

I could see if I can get a goalie and someone else from Frederick..

Sucks that I gotta miss this one. Have fun guys. And, no vomit photography this time. That was so uncalled for *L*

Sucks that I gotta miss this one. Have fun guys. And, no vomit photography this time. That was so uncalled for *L*

Well I think we'll have all the ingredients to recreate those pics, so you never know haha