Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moose

DC/Metro Skate

Too bad- Im thinking about making the trip.

I'm actually probably not going to play Friday night. I'll be at Ashburn's lunchtime 11:00 AM pickup, though.

A big thank you to rockville for not posting there wasn't open hockey tonight..... Could have saved me the 75 minutes and just gone to kci...

Yeah, count me in. I think I'm supposed to be in a wedding that day but I think I can squeeze in an early afternoon skate :).

And funny enough I ended up playing Friday: Ashburn pickup from 11am-12:30pm. Had lunch, took my cousin to the airport, did a 4:30pm-6:00pm stick and puck at Kettler. Had dinner and watched periods 1&2 of the caps game at a bar. Watched the 3rd period at Ashburn and did the 9:45pm-11:15pm pickup.

I'll be long gone by then, but I'll make the drive down from michigan or boston depending on where I'm at.

That date should work for me. We still planning on Kettler

Yes, that ice time is at Kettler

Skate to be July 25 at 1:30, Kettler Ice Center

If you are interested in playing, please post.

CapsFan

Chadd

Chikinpotpie *paid

Docar15 (Goalie)

DoubleT96

Drewhunz

Goonsquad *paid

Halfmoonyote *paid

Hockeysc23

Interpathway *paid

Johnpace2

JR Boucicaut +1 (Goalie)

Minwookie +1 *paid for one

Misfit +1

MLSman *paid

Puck_it

Saba

Tamtamg

UMWhockey *paid

Oh, and same rules apply - MSHers get first crack. So, if your +1 isn't a MSHer, gotta put them on the waiting list.

This is also an 18+ event. No minors.

I'm a maybe, I think we are planning our charity game for that same day. And while I could do both, I might be tied up setting up the auction and whatnot.

But it's at Kettler too, so I will be there early

<cough> Sippy cup <cough>

As long as there isn't a "You must be this tall to ride" sign, you'll be ok. Should I bring a measuring cup for your beverages?