Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

hahaha this really is a recession.

I've never seen that either...can't say I like the look of it haha :P

I was 19 and a roll of tape was the same as half a 6 pack.

guess which won....

Myself, terrible picture. Play for Penn State ACHA D1 team. If you could not tell, since we are a HUGE Nike school, everything of mine is Nike, except for my skates and Harrow twig, but now I'm using a One95 with my own glorious pattern.

n1458750057_30033109_1162.jpg

Nice. My brother used to play for Liberty U. (Looks like you guys are on their ice in about 3 hours :) )

-L

Edited by Ltrain

I used laces for awhile when I skated a lot, like in Bantams and High School. When you skate 6 days a week and have to pay for tape, you're really only using it for the games. Used laces when I was broke in college, too.

That was Bantam Major when we beat Applecore last year. Our team is '93's with two '94's.

We play their Empire team for our last two games of the season ...dreading that day cus i know it will be a loss

Seems like everyone around here in my Beer League uses the skate lace to tighten their shinguards down. I suppose it's cheaper...

I've seen it around here too...I hate the look. Ghetto.

Not a pic, but a vid of me scoring a pretty nice breakaway goal at my outdoor rental rink...Its a fake Forsberg....Its at 15 seconds Im in red.

Edited by Blackthidot

This is all I have right now and it's from 9-10 years ago (only pieces of equip. I still have are the Flak shoulder pads and the Bauer girdle, oh and I still have that Z-bubble stick... just got new skates last week and replaced the helmt a couplemonths ago). The team I was on was an independant team made up of guys I graduated high school with and some others who were in their first years of college with no where competitive to play, we played games against midget teams, local college teams and junior C teams (before just settling to be a mens league team the following year... I give my old high school coach a lot of credit for going out of his way to give us an extra couple of years to play together at a competitive level), this was at some junior C tourney in NJ or PA

meslapshot.jpg

I keep trying to get my fiancee to take some shots of me playing mens league but she either "forgets" to or just doesn't go to the games since they're so late at night. I'll see what I can do to convince her to take some.

the ice at your outdoor rink looks amazing

It has its moments. As long as t stays in the low to mid 30's here its great. If its too cold then the ice is hard and cracks and if its too hot the ice is still decent but melts and the puck slides under the boards.

The rink is actually in a Sidney Crosby commercial but its taken in summer when its not frozen.