Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

>[img]

yellow XXXXs for playoffs, not really noticeable but came out alright for hockey tape.

You guys still in the tournament? We lost in the quarterfinals, the earliest we've gone out in my 4 years :(

Edited by greech

277124.jpg

Went upstairs on this one, too bad the photographer was zoomed in so much, but it is a cool shot. Taken from my game tonight.

Nice shot, and great looking skates! I hate the look of Vapors, but you've done a top job on yours, well done.

Thanks man. I wasn't a big fan of the Vapor looks either, especially the red, so I went to work with the Sharpie, haha.

Actually is a really cool shot. Who would have thought the stick would bend so much in a shot.

that's actually what they're designed to do. believe it or not.

>[img]

yellow XXXXs for playoffs, not really noticeable but came out alright for hockey tape.

You guys still in the tournament? We lost in the quarterfinals, the earliest we've gone out in my 4 years :(

we lost in semis tuesday night.

Awesome pics, FLG. In the first one, the shading makes it look like your holders are hovering above the ice. Lol.

Thanks man. They are hovering, it's revolutionary technology lol. :P

New Flexlite boots:

hoverboard-13.png

Awesome pics, FLG. In the first one, the shading makes it look like your holders are hovering above the ice. Lol.

Thanks man. They are hovering, it's revolutionary technology lol. :P

New Flexlite boots:

hoverboard-13.png

Keep it... I got a Pit Bull now!