Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

Young entertainers could learn alot from Shirley Temple. She always conducted herself with grace and worked hard to make this a better place. From helping the US get through a depression as a child to all of the charity work she did as an adult.

Young entertainers could learn alot from Shirley Temple. She always conducted herself with grace and worked hard to make this a better place. From helping the US get through a depression as a child to all of the charity work she did as an adult.

Wait. Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber do t........oh wait.

Sid Caesar

I was surprised that it wasn't mentioned before, but then I remembered that I'm on the older side of the average age,

On topic: he was one funny man.

Saddest day in a long time. I’ll be enjoying a Nestle Crunch bar in memory of Harold Ramis today. RIP Egon Spengler!

Seriously considering going out in full GB uniform today...

The quintessential Casey Kasam out take starts at :33...but there are a couple other good ones off the top!

Unless you are working in Radio Production, this is NSFW! haha

I figure it doesn't auto play...so you have a choice to click or not click. I'm not responsible for people who do not heed the warning! Haha

The 80's had some of the best pure hitters ever. Boggs, Gwynn, Mattingly, Molitor. A shame you don't see that as much anymore.

Pete Rose played into the 80s and he was an ok hitter too