Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littlehockeymatt

harrow hockey sticks, shafts

I find the intermediate 60 flex shafts to be whippy as hell. I really like them, I probably get my best snapshot off with this stick. However my slapshots are kind of lacking.

I find the intermediate 60 flex shafts to be whippy as hell. I really like them, I probably get my best snapshot off with this stick. However my slapshots are kind of lacking.

What flex do you normally use. I find I just need to adjust my slapshot technique when using a really soft flex coming. Went from a 100 flex 10k to an 82 flex one95.

I use a 60 flex one95 and cut it just short of the 65 so I would guess it's at 64. But I had them both at 60 flex for a little while and the Harrow was the more whippy of the 2.

I'm still licking my 300GS shaft and blade combo. So far so good for the shaft and my blade is still going strong after about 12 hours of ice time. Still stiff but the end of the blade is a bit chipped. Got three goals Wednesday (Had 3 in since October lol), one of them was on a really nice wrist shot and the other one was off a one timer and I could feel the shaft flexing on both shots. Puck feel is still good even with my cement hands. I'll probably buy another couple of blades and a shaft next time they offer a 50% discount.. unless I get a One95 before then

If there was a choice between a standard one95 INT shaft and the 300gs shaft , what would be a better buy? They seem to be about the same price.

(ps. I've decided to learn how to use a hockey stick that is the appropriate length.. to my chin on skates)

I haven't used the One95 intermediate or the 300 intermediate, but I've used the One90 intermediate and a couple 300 75 flexes. If the 300 is as advertised, it will be stiffer than the One95. I found the One90 intermediate to be too whippy and torque open.

If there was a choice between a standard one95 INT shaft and the 300gs shaft , what would be a better buy? They seem to be about the same price.

(ps. I've decided to learn how to use a hockey stick that is the appropriate length.. to my chin on skates)

I still refuse to use a stick that isn't 60 in even though I'm 5'8 lol

thats probably because you've played hockey for a long time and thats what you like :)

me, i've played hockey for 2years and have am having a hard time figuring things out... of course being on a place like MSH only makes me want to buy more sticks and shafts..

thats probably because you've played hockey for a long time and thats what you like :)

me, i've played hockey for 2years and have am having a hard time figuring things out... of course being on a place like MSH only makes me want to buy more sticks and shafts..

It took joining msh to turn me into an equipment whore. I was relatively tame in buying gear before I joined

After using the super whippy tps shaft I got recently, I shouldn't be using anything but intermediates. But i will keep going back and forth like I always do. I just need to stop selling gear because I always end up buying something to replace it!

Used both. One95 Shaft feels just like the OPS to me.

I ended up picking up a dolo tapered shaft... gonna try and get my hands on a harrow #6 since a lot of guys here say they are great blades!

Yikes, the Harrow blade was a tight fit in my dolo. Haven't used it on ice yet, but it took a lot of heat and some significant pushing to get it in. There's probably still 1-2mm gap filled with glue that i just couldn't push in any further.

Yikes, the Harrow blade was a tight fit in my dolo. Haven't used it on ice yet, but it took a lot of heat and some significant pushing to get it in. There's probably still 1-2mm gap filled with glue that i just couldn't push in any further.

The dolo might have some glue still in the shaft that hasnt melted enough...

Thanks for the tip. I had previously read on here that the dolo blades are tight and might be a bit too long..

are there any problems with cutting the tenon a little bit to make it fit?

Hey Jarick, what curves did Ýou order? Anything resemblinga P14 or anything more in the mid toe region?