Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

But if you make the block, it's all good. I think everyone's potted an own goal at some point.

Wasn't trying to do either. Didn't see the puck until it was too late.

Pulled over for rolling a stop sign. 45 minutes later second warning in last 2 months. It was 15 years since my last encounter with Johnny Law. In the past 3 months 2 warnings and a flash camera speeding ticket.

Went to drop in tonight. Typical deal. Somehow the rink has managed to weasel out of someone to drop the puck which is why they claim the need to charge $2 more than the lunchtime drop in with nobody to do so... and then a figure skating club ran late tonight despite the schedule showing them done at 7:15 and hockey at 7:30... then the guys at the rink told us they could not surface the ice as "no fuel for one Zam and the other isn't working". Ice was junk to say the least. Best part? As we were dressing in the locker room you know full well what we heard... two Zam's out finishing the ice. MF'ers. One runs on LP and the other is electric. Tomorrow there will be more than one of us calling the rink.

So I decide to share the gift of hockey with one of the guys from work; he doesn't play but he's a sports nut to say the least. I had a ticket that I could have used, but I knew that he had not been to a game in more than a couple of years. So, I ask him the next day how he liked the game and he told me that he watched most of it from the bar. He had some crazy story that a fan at the game got in his face; stating that he was in the wrong seat. I asked the guy I worked with, if he talked to one of the ushers to see if they could help him find his correct seat. He then said that the usher was not helpful to his dilemma. At first I was bummed that he had such a bad time at the game; especially since he took the day off from work, took the time to drive to the arena and pay for the parking. However, the more I thought about it, his story did not make sense. A couple of days later, I checked with the arena to see if the ticket I gave him was actually scanned at the door. So I hear back from the arena today and they told me that my ticket was not scanned. I'm not so much pissed at the the fact that they guy lied to my face, but just a bit depressed that he could not tell me the truth and that he let the ticket go to waste.

We were playing this team, tied 1-1 all through the game then they got 2 real quick goals early in the third. In the last minute i scored a real nice little goal and went out and with 20 seconds later i scored a garbage wrap around goal to tie it but since it was right in and then out again the ref 'didnt see it' and we lost in the semi finals of a tournament.

Scored a beautiful deflection GWG today, on my own goalie.

I did that the other day, tried to block a shot by sticking out my bum and deflected it in. The comical shame is horrible!

Edited by fcb51

DVR'ed the MHSAA High School Hockey finals all day today, to watch overnight (Night off since I work 3rd shift, and there isnt shit on) and they announce all 3 winners during the wings game.

Pathetic amounts of Drama revolving around nude pictures and love triangles. I would sit back and just enjoy the banter but they all come to me for advice thus bringing me into it... I thought we are passed high school? UG!

GROW THE HELL UP!

I did that the other day, tried to block a shot by sticking out my bum and deflected it in. The comical shame is horrible!

Don't worry. I scored a hat trick in Pee wee. 2 of them were own goals. And no, I wasn't trying to block it. My goalie was trying to cover it and I thought it would be a good idea to try and push it into his glove/pads. Worst hockey moment ever.

Pathetic amounts of Drama revolving around nude pictures and love triangles. I would sit back and just enjoy the banter but they all come to me for advice thus bringing me into it... I thought we are passed high school? UG!

GROW THE HELL UP!

Dang I really thought that bs would end once I graduate..I suppose it's just gonna follow me now.

Lately at our pickup on saturday nights at arcadia ice arena have been taken over by 18 year olds and u18 kids coming and playing trying to show off against us older guys who are there to have fun with each other, plus they also seem to use it as an excuse to throw cheap shots at everyone not being on their team, a few weeks ago one of those f-ing idiots threw a hip check at me caught the right side more towards my stomach and threw his knee out and hit the inside of my left knee, not only did it hurt and i tried standing up couldnt, crawling the ice to the bench, couldnt, one of my teammates came threw his stick blade at me grabbed it and dragged me out. I actually had to get medication for the pain to be able to keep walking around and even go to work from the swelling and pain, missed the last few weeks because of it, but remembered the guy.

Went last night and everytime he came near me he hacked me and cross checked me, its a pickup game mind you. After a few shifts i got really sick of it as he skated behind me hacked me again i turned and shot my blade into his stomach and asked politely if he wanted more, he kept it up again next shift so i hacked the back of his knees and he made a bad move on someone else got embarrassed, i proceeded to taunt him and he actually left the game.

not trying to sound like i'm this big jerk, i whoop it up and holler and have fun with everyone but i had beef i'm sure some of you understand.

Edited by Thinkingjack

One of our guy had to bail on the first game of the season. It turns out that his mother died, in a car accident. Great guy too, we all feel for him.

I went and got gas before work and when I was done I realized that I locked myself out of my car. I was fine cause I have a spare key underneath my car. I drove to work and when I got to my office I took everything out of my pockets and didn’t have my keys... I locked my keys and my spare key in my car. I cannot believe I locked myself out of my car twice in a matter of 20 minutes.

At least tell me that your car has push-button start.

Nope. I have to have my friend run a spare key from my house to my office so i can get home. And i feel bad cause I have a 40 minute commute to work.

Nope. I have to have my friend run a spare key from my house to my office so i can get home. And i feel bad cause I have a 40 minute commute to work.

Now that's what I call a good friend!

Lucky you have 3 keys, I would be screwed.