Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiKappaPhi

favorite beer?

Yeah I'm not exactly "legal" ethier, but my dad doesn't mind if I knock a few back. I really like Corona, and John Labbats Classic. Also I really like this German beer I had when I was over there, it was called Holstein or something like that, great beer.

For the guys who chew, I dunno how you can do that, I've tied it once before and it was nasty!

I drank some Chimay the other day...it was slammin'.

As far as pouches go, I think they sell loose as well.

Yeah they sell it loose. I don't drink, so i can't comment on the drinking thing, but i've got a fatty of skoal mint in right now. I'd say Kodiak Ice, Skoal Mint, and Cope short are my favorites.

I don't drink alot, but mostly Heiny and Guiness (had a weird addiction since coming back from Ireland). If I'm low on fund I'll stick to Canadian.

I love Guiness but that's a very dark, heavy beer.

BRILLIANT!!!!

sorry, i had to do it.

even though im only 16, i prefer a samuel jackson

Would that be a Samuel L. Jackson? :lol: Maybe you meant Samuel Adams!

How about a La Fin Du Monde? A sixer will floor any one of you!

BRILLIANT!!!!

sorry, i had to do it.

It was a skit.

BRILLIANT!!!!

sorry, i had to do it.

It was a skit.

Dammit I'm such an idiot. So naive.

Rickard's Red, Kieth's, Sleemans honey brown lager/steam/cream ale are all good. Amsterdam Blonde's pretty good. Moosehead's not bad either, I like funneling with that stuff. Lakeport Honey Brown Lager if I'm really poor. The stuff doesn't taste that bad and it's like a buck a beer. Is that a deal or what?!?

I drank a ton of Keith's when I was up in Toronto. Can't find it down here.

Last beer I had was a 24 oz bottle of Chimay blue...9%...has a cork in it!

i gotta agree with sn1per on Rickards, Keith's, and all Sleemans are dam good. Also, Moosehead cuz not alot of people know about it and of course Canadian.

i gotta agree with sn1per on Rickards, Keith's, and all Sleemans are dam good. Also, Moosehead cuz not alot of people know about it and of course Canadian.

Rickards is good, Canadian is the worst. Lots of the time just get Labatt Lite or Blue.

Labatt Blue is pretty good. For some reason, I've just been getting Miller Lite recently. Of course that's because it's on tap at a local place and since we know the bartender, it's buy one, get two free.

LOL back in the day I used to go to this pool hall that had "Bring Your Own Mug" night...bring in anything with a handle and they'd fill it w/ either Rolling Rock or Miller Lite for $1. Went in and got my 52oz. on with Da Rock even though it has that corn aftertaste.

The rule was simple for me in college. When you can taste the beer start with the good stuff. When everything taste like nothing ... go with the Miller Lite. I think Lego may have it ass backwards.

"Samuel L. Jackson's, it'll get ya drunk!! mmm mmm bitch!!!"

personally tho, I like molson dry, guiness, heineken.

When i'm on the treadmill, I like to have some keystone light. just a bit more taste than water, and the same amount of alcohol. YUM

(I crack myself up)

Starting with a few shots is a great way to spend way to much money and to ride the bench way to early. Ahhhh you rookies. <_<

My rule of thumb is if I can see thru it, I don't want it.

Seeing as how beer's filthy here though, I'll take Cheapstone Light, Rolling Rock, Southpaw and Red Stripe.

MILLER FREAKIN LITE!???

Lego ... no good beers in Philly? ;)

Yuengling Lager is a good local beer. And I'll take a black & tan any day, but we're talking about a huge amount of free drinks here. The sad part is, the taste doesn't even bother me anymore.

When I was in Vegas, I only drank Macallan 18 when we went out. Is that good enough? And have you ever had an Incredible Hulk... Hpnotiq and Hennessy. I usually drink Jack & Coke's when I'm at the tables, but this was pretty good.