Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mug25

Your fav NON-NHL jersey

It could be the dark photo but I'm not feeling the PF Chang jersey either.

there maroon ones are better but i couldnt find a pick of them> they look sicke cuz they have maroon gloves, helmet, and pants IMO

It could be the dark photo but I'm not feeling the PF Chang jersey either.

For me.It might be because some of the local teams around here have really bad blood with them. :P

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&hd=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="447" height="276">

"I'm a fan of 'Air Force' Blue, Green and Mustard Jersey's so your Beer team only needs to buy one set. I'm having trouble finding all of my all time faves but here are a few. A few others I like have already been posted."

-SirJW

You played on the black and blue devils with Parsons and David?

Another good looking gold jersey:

Saint Michael's College, ECAC D-3 in Colchester, Vermont.

webbelmore.jpgwebrimmer.jpg

The purple set looks good too.

webvorozilchak.jpg

How the HELL did I forget about St. Mike's... buddy of mine goes there. It is interesting though at summer open hockey sessions to see a flash of purple go by amidst all the other colors.

How the HELL did I forget about St. Mike's... buddy of mine goes there. It is interesting though at summer open hockey sessions to see a flash of purple go by amidst all the other colors.

Although I'm not a fan of the colors, I agree that is nice to see a different color scheme. Wish the NHL would diverse some more, sooo many of the same color schemes going on.

I hate to be calling a Thailand game for TV or Radio with Blue numbers on Blue jerseys *L*

I'd hate to have to call a Thailand game but not because of the numbers. have you SEEN some of those Thai names? :lol:

my gf (who also plays) is American-born Thai. I'd KILL for that Thai hockey jersey!

wellwood-1.jpg

I was one sad Spitfires fan when they ditched the two color helmets.

Some others that I like... Reebok came in and ruined a few of these as of 2009/2010

Quebec Remparts

th_quebec.jpg

Brandon Wheat Kings

th_brandon.jpg

Ottawa 67s

th_couture.jpg

Chicoutimi Sagueneens

th_chicoutimi.jpg

Brampton Battalion

th_hodgson-cann.jpg

London Knights - initially I didnt like that they changed, but im starting to come around on the new ones. Sarnia's new rbk themed ones are actually decent as well. (in the background)

th_knight.jpg

CHL has some good ones for sure, although it seems RBK has had a bit of a negative influence...

In line with the Uke jerseys. These are great. Kingston Frontenac(s)? on Don Cherry night (I assume):

cherryjersey.jpg

I do like the updated version of the bleu/blanc et rouge that the Bulldogs wear and if the Habs EVER have to re-design their jersey...I'd have no problem with them using this as the model

Amazing