Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mug25

Your fav NON-NHL jersey

If you like that jersey, you should check out the Brooklyn Aces Jersey from the now defunct EPHL. Only existed for one year, but nice jerseys.

th_10aces_span.jpg

th_IMG_1480.jpg

Id rock one of those!

Very nice green, what company jersey and where did you order it from?

CCM. we wanted quality. ordered from Perani's. they handled the crests as well. we had Perani's do sewn-on 2-color numbers (navy with gray). we've been wearing them 5 seasons (2.5 years) and they're holding up beautifully. Perani's has also been super helpful about getting replacement socks including junior socks for some of the women on the team.

brampton battalion.

10.jpg

if i could have proposed a "money is no object" jersey option to my team, i'd go full on battalion. instead we went the $38 route ;)

I agree with you 100%!!!! I loved those Brampton Jerseys!!

Cheers!

larazza_photo_1.jpg

I need this jersey!!! Anyone know where I can get one????

Thanks !!

Shayno

i dunno why but I love most of the european league jerseys. Some people say that the ads are too busy, but I love the look

I like the look on EUROPEAN jerseys, but I don't want ads on NHL jerseys... I think many would agree with me on both points.

I dunno about that, I'm sure Red Bull could come up with something pretty sick for an NHL team, as long as they didn't paint the helmets to look like the cans. Red bull Salzburg in Austria has some pretty sweet jerseys.

I dunno about that, I'm sure Red Bull could come up with something pretty sick for an NHL team, as long as they didn't paint the helmets to look like the cans. Red bull Salzburg in Austria has some pretty sweet jerseys.

It's more of respect for tradition. I'm not a fan of the EDGE cut jerseys also, I like the material and fit but I don't like the look.

Amen. EDGE jerseys are finally long/tall enough for me but I can't stand the pipes and the too modern look.

O also a cool shirt, a buddy of mine ran a tournament last summer to raise money for those injured in war, money went to the helo for heros foundation, the jerseys were sweet (this years version is set to look way better)

5980_1208028559609_1195551717_30648874_5121311_n.jpg

and from behind

5980_1208028279602_1195551717_30648873_2911334_n.jpg