Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mug25

Your fav NON-NHL jersey

Cherry had that on HNIC tonight. There is an auction (somewhere) for that Mem Cup jersey. #`10 with 'MEMORIAL CUP' on the back...

Sweet looking 'sweater'

O also a cool shirt, a buddy of mine ran a tournament last summer to raise money for those injured in war, money went to the helo for heros foundation, the jerseys were sweet (this years version is set to look way better)

5980_1208028559609_1195551717_30648874_5121311_n.jpg

and from behind

5980_1208028279602_1195551717_30648873_2911334_n.jpg

I have a new favorite jersey!! TY Wicked looking!

Idaho Steelheads.....gotta be my fav'! Cant upload pic? Someone help!! Please!! LOL

Marz I bet the dudes that are gonna be rocking those are legit as shit hahahaha....... Excellent work the jerseys look awesome and I think the guys will be stoked

Had a nice convo with Mark today; you will be seeing up close and personal sooner than you think. :)

The jerseys did turn out great. This was the first jersey we designed with a new thought process and we've been thrilled with how our jersey designs have turned out since.

WOW! Matching SOCKS! That's unreal...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3078...123385047673059

Nice work!

i dunno why but I love most of the european league jerseys. Some people say that the ads are too busy, but I love the look

Absolutely agree. Gives the Jersey's character. North American Jersey's are just too plain. Only a few that i actually like

those are really nice thirds. Do you know the caliber of play in the CHL?

The best players in the CHL are call-up's for low-line duty in the AHL.

3037_638543117361_5002677_40027528_.jpg

Soolid Jersey. Radio X. I played with Gates in Aus. He is a great guy! He had a cup of coffee in Tampa back in 2003 too, but you'd know that... Where did you find that jersey anyway?

Soolid Jersey. Radio X. I played with Gates in Aus. He is a great guy! He had a cup of coffee in Tampa back in 2003 too, but you'd know that... Where did you find that jersey anyway?

haha, snagged it on eBay.

Nice, that you like those!

The best I've ever seen over here in Germany...first time even the velcro commercial on the pants worked together with the jersey.

Beautiful font and the stitching was made very exclusively by a traditional costume tailor (Angermaier)...socks were crazy!!!

Another view

wiesn2.jpg

wiesn3.jpg

sorry for the bad colors in the second pic, bad scan of a newspaper print