Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tjl_48

2010 MLB Thread

Surprised there isn't a thread for this yet as it is already opening day. What is your thoughts and predictions for the year?

Being from Minnesota I am a big Twins fan. Love there line up this year but am not sure if they have the pitching to take them far.

Really looking for some good things out of Cincy this year. Having their AAA affiliate here in Louisville, i've gone to a ton of games in the last few years and seen a lot of these guys work their way up.

Surprised there isn't a thread for this yet as it is already opening day.

It isn't opening day. Opening day starts AFTER the Reds play. Making concessions to large market teams for $$$ in place of tradition is seriously pissing me off in all sports.

That was a fun game to start off the season last night. I love driving into work and hearing some of the Yankees fans on the radio calling it a season already. I cant stand people who are so biased. With that said, im predicting the Dodgers to go 161-1, I cant expect them to be perfect. :)

Only 2 more hours until first pitch.

It isn't opening day. Opening day starts AFTER the Reds play. Making concessions to large market teams for $$$ in place of tradition is seriously pissing me off in all sports.

+1

Well the Reds are playing so I guess now it is.

Cardinals took it to them. With the exception of our 3rd baseman, we look awfully good

The Jays are going to break my heart over and over and over again this year.

Why do I keep rooting?

PB

Ya that was a heartbreaker. Being down here in Dallas all my friends are Ranger fans so I was rootin for the Jays.. Couldnt hold on..

Why do I keep rooting?

PB

I have a solution to your woes...

...become a Cubs fan.

Why do I keep rooting?

PB

If Frasor didn't suck, they'd be 7-0!

If Frasor didn't suck, they'd be 7-0!

And Romero was MOWING them down tonight.

Of course Alexis "Who gives a f&*!" Rios is the one who's gotta ruin it all!

PB

And Romero was MOWING them down tonight.

Of course Alexis "Who gives a f&*!" Rios is the one who's gotta ruin it all!

PB

Man, I was watching that game. Its got to sting a little that Rios broke up the no no.