Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kasparaitis

Thrashers equipment sale

Sorry if this has been posted. I did a search and came up with normal equipment sales from users. Anyhow, if anyone is going, would you mind picking some things up for me for a small fee?(and price of equipment of course)

Date of the sale is Oct. 24th. from 3-7pm

http://www.atlantathrashers.com/View.aspx?...86-5147d11591be

btw, I'm looking for some pants(w/logo) Mediums, or shells with the logo., Kovalchuk blades/sticks, and as many pairs of socks you can get(the ones that go over your shinguards) :D

Sounds like a good excuse as any for a roadie, so I may have to head down.

I was thinking the same but 12 hours each way is a bit extreme. Maybe I can do it in 10.

I can make it in 3:30, maybe 3 hours each way. It's not bad until you actually get there then it becomes a fustercluck.

Mack, i can make that fustercluck go away as soon as you get to Atlanta. Just make a left on peachtree, then a right on peachtree, then head south on peachtree until you reach peachtree :P

Ugh, all the Peachtrees...I usually just stay in Buckhead once I'm there or even midtown. And I stay the hell away from the Cheescake Factory.

If anyone does end up going and there are any Kovalchuk blades or one pieces buy 2 or 3 and I will pay you back. I am very serious.

well hm... I have been waiting for this for the longest time. I live an hour away from there so I am definately going. As for picking stuff up for people, I am very very limited on money so I have no idea. I dont have paypal so thats not an option. Let me look into the bank account and see what I can do.

how long do you think it would take to get ther from detriot. Does any one know when the red wings, black hawks, or blue jackets well have a sale

it takes about 10 or 15 hours to get there from detroit, depending on speed. Wings had their sale earlier in the summer. This is very late for an equipment sale. Dont expect anymore.

Cool, I work literally down the street, about 4 buildings down from the Ice Forum, and I live about 5 min. away from there. The pro shop is garbage for the most part, but I've got a couple of friends there. I will go and check it out, so if any of you guys are REALLY serious, let me know what you might be looking for. Shoot me an e-mail at "fholgado at gmail.com"

See ya, Fred.

You know what, scratch that. I'm getting custom sticks in the Kovalchuk pattern anyway.

I need Navy colored pants for this season. I'll take any team pants they have there in size M or 50 or 51" waist. Doesn't matter what brand. I am definitely good for the money. Please hook me up if you're going.

I'm probably NOT going to go. However, if anyone is going and has some extra scratch, I'd be interested in a GU practice. Preferably light blue (like their thirds)

Well, I went and wasn't too impressed with all they had. Talked to one of the gentleman who was running the show and he said most of the pants, gloves, helmets, and pads in general were used for kids in the training camps. That would explain why most of them were beat to hell. I looked at the pants and couldn't find a decent pair for the price they were asking. So sorry to those who wanted some.

The only nice gloves I could find were ferroro's brand new eables but at $100 dollars, I wasn't enticed.

Blades were kinda rough, only two patterns for right handed in compostite, and a box full of woodies that weren't too keen. No left handed composites and few lefty woodies. The right handed composites were Tramblay (drury clones I think) and Foote ( go figure:)). I picked up three foote blades, not sure what I am gonna do with them quite yet. Also a few short hosel TPS blades in the Grand Pierre pattern, right handed only.

Sticks I thought were pricy, and none really notable for righty's, except for Kovulchuk fused 1100's which I picked up both of. Left handed had a good selection, most notably a ton of grip syn from Tamer and a bunc of orange and red syn for Robitaille. A good number of Xn10s that went unsold as well (Lindsay and some other guy, the patterns were allison/nash).

Shafts were sparse, but I did find some Kozlov t-flexes in the 95 flex and I picked up a few of them. Price wasn't too bad on these. Lots of z-bubbles and griplites at 110 flex.

Jerseys were alright, but nothing special, so I didn't bother. Did pick up some tape and a visor cheeply.

At the end, they had a ton of stuff so I should have asked what they were gonna do with the rest, but if anyone is interested I can call them up and see if they will be selling the stuff anymore. Any questions please feel free to ask.

anyone know if the flames have had theres?

The Calgary Flames usually have their used equipment sale in February. They combine with the Hitmen for used equipment so the sale will probably be around the same time this year.