Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

forsberg91

Hockey Dog Names

My sweet dog, Henrik

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hd=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="447" height="276">

I still can't believe no one's mentioned Puck...

or slapper hehe, not really hockey related but always wanted to name a dog trigger

I saw a video with Dustin Byfuglien and his dog is named Walter. I hate Byfuglien, but I like Walter as a name for a pet.

haha i named my dog walt after keith tkachuk

Funny, no one has said anything about Crosby or Gretzky. Both names have two syllables (great for dogs to hear) and aren't hard on the tongue.

Ooops. Just recalled OP said female dog. Pattie might work (Patrick Marleau).

Pattie??? really

You know in African society its a big no no to name pets after relatives living or alive...just saying if someone at the dog park said come here Wendy, come Lisa, come Jennifer you would look at them like they were crazy

If you have kids why not Nala?

Pattie??? really

You know in African society its a big no no to name pets after relatives living or alive...just saying if someone at the dog park said come here Wendy, come Lisa, come Jennifer you would look at them like they were crazy

If you have kids why not Nala?

And in American society people name their kids after commercial products. My favorite, Aquanetta. She was in a training class at AT&T Wireless when I was doing a project at one of their call centers.

We named our one cat Lemieux (after Mario, naturally my family being pens fans) but it's a double entendre for this cat. He gets lost walking around our house and you hear a high pitched "MEW" coming from him... so it fits. :)

I have a buddy who was a die hard habs fan, he recently got a dog, it was the runt of the litter, and the ninth puppy belonging to the mother, so he named it rocket.