Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Thanks for the quote, but that doesn't explain the brown plastic or why his shins are made up of several different models.

He has knee problems and i believe wears a knee brace under his shin pads

Thanks for the quote, but that doesn't explain the brown plastic or why his shins are made up of several different models.

He wants something REALLY MINIMALISTIC...

I posted it for shock value - a NHLer wearing something like that...

Pavelski was rockin a AK 27 OPS for the first period. Somewhere in between the 2nd and 3rd period, he switched to his old S17. :huh:

Commemorative stick for his 1,000th game. I could not see his stick in full when I was in the room on Thurs night - they were in a bin.

His handle is a composite plug - almost looks like a goalie knob.

Never been a fan of Warrior's visuals but Smyth's new shaft looks awesome.

You can tell from this photo can ridiculously thin his shin pads are!

Commemorative stick for his 1,000th game. I could not see his stick in full when I was in the room on Thurs night - they were in a bin.

His handle is a composite plug - almost looks like a goalie knob.

When they would show him on the bench you could see numbers written on the shaft, last I saw he got to #4, wonder how many he ended up using in all.

So those aren't it? Cause IMO, they look like ordinary Franchises with maybe a raised cuff, but that's it.

Those are his standard franchises. I'm a little curious to see what the new high end glove warrior is coming out with :)

Look at Kopecky's curve in this pic, Ovechkin clone? Is that thing even legal?

image009ff.th.jpg

Also a great look at Toews's APXs.

image010.th.jpg

I went into a shop near me on Friday and spied the new dealer catalog for 2011 and the APX's were front and center on the cover.

that is a serious toe hook. gotta be a rule infraction on that thing!

I know he's been delivered the "new glove", but I haven't seen pics of what he's actually using right now. It doesn't look like a Franchise.

I know he's been delivered the "new glove", but I haven't seen pics of what he's actually using right now. It doesn't look like a Franchise.

Are you able to say whether the new glove is a traditional 4-roll style glove? I'm intrigued since the first post on this topic mistook the gloves as the "new franchises".

Are you able to say whether the new glove is a traditional 4-roll style glove? I'm intrigued since the first post on this topic mistook the gloves as the "new franchises".

Sorry, not able to divulge any info yet, but we will soon. I know! Big tease!

Sorry, not able to divulge any info yet, but we will soon. I know! Big tease!

Ah no worries. Looking forward to some info when it arrives!