Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Eagle Catalogue

Can someone please tell me how to turn pages to browse the Eagle 2011 catalogue? TY

scroll down or type which page you want to go to?

I have a pair of their X95 pants. They're really nice. Will Eagle ever start selling the rest of their protective line at retail?

The Talon looks worth looking into.

I wonder what the story is with their stick line?

I REALLY hope the Talons won't run the ~$200 price tag like the PPF/X95s...

I'm sure they'll be up there, all the high end eagle gloves are roughly the same price. Too bad, if I had more money to burn I'd be super interested in the Talons, the palms/build quality of Eagles seem fantastic, but have never seriously considered them in the past because I like a more anatomical fit.

I'm sure they'll be up there, all the high end eagle gloves are roughly the same price. Too bad, if I had more money to burn I'd be super interested in the Talons, the palms/build quality of Eagles seem fantastic, but have never seriously considered them in the past because I like a more anatomical fit.

But the Talons are the anatomical gloves of Eagle's line. I guess we both should also take a look at the new Supreme series huh? :) They look much better than the one headlined by the One95 2 yrs ago

But the Talons are the anatomical gloves of Eagle's line.

I realize that, which is why I said I'd never seriously considered Eagles in the past, but the Talons look pretty interesting to me because of the anatomical fit. They'll almost certainly be more than I'm willing to spend on a pair of gloves, though.

I realize that, which is why I said I'd never seriously considered Eagles in the past, but the Talons look pretty interesting to me because of the anatomical fit. They'll almost certainly be more than I'm willing to spend on a pair of gloves, though.

Ahh my bad, haha. It's gonna be a few years before they go on clearance...but then again, Eagle's idea of 'clearance' isn't much...

They are definately not 200 to 250 range. The talon will be around 130.

Very cool! Once I destroy my current gloves I'll definitely be looking at these if I like the fit. I assume US online retailers will have it for around $130, but will they be a similar price in brick and mortar shops in Canada? I've noticed you guys have been really good in the past about having similar prices (like only about 10% more in Canada for a lot of your gloves), can we expect similar prices between Canada and the US for Talons too?

How do you know? Are you an Eagle rep?

If so then...I'm getting a pair if it fits well for sure :D

I'm in charge of the Eagle division for Vaughn and have been with Eagle since 1998.

Thank you. I'm hoping that I can answer any questions regarding Eagle and it's products.

Here's one for you then. The new catalogue lists the ppfi as a 13" glove. I know in the past it was a 12.5", did they actually make the glove bigger? I was always stuck because the ppfi was always just a bit too short and the ppf was just a bit too big in the fingers.

Here's one for you then. The new catalogue lists the ppfi as a 13" glove. I know in the past it was a 12.5", did they actually make the glove bigger? I was always stuck because the ppfi was always just a bit too short and the ppf was just a bit too big in the fingers.

might want to re-check your info. i don't believe eagle has ever listed the ppfi as a 12.5"(although that really is closer to how it truly fits imo). hockey monkey is the only place i've seen them listed as 12.5.

Actually all our catalogues list the PPFi as a 13". I've seen that there has been alot of posts regarding pre Vaughn and post Vaughn gloves. The only changes to the gloves that have been made ,have been material related, and all patterns have remained the same. As far as tighter or looser fit,shorter or longer fingers, we are a custom facility and can adjust accordingly. Hopefully this answers your questions.

Actually all our catalogues list the PPFi as a 13". I've seen that there has been alot of posts regarding pre Vaughn and post Vaughn gloves. The only changes to the gloves that have been made ,have been material related, and all patterns have remained the same. As far as tighter or looser fit,shorter or longer fingers, we are a custom facility and can adjust accordingly. Hopefully this answers your questions.

since you brought up custom options, is there one to bolster padding on the medial (pinky) side? I loved my PPF's but had to switch to bauers because they didn't have enough padding there when taking face-offs.

since you brought up custom options, is there one to bolster padding on the medial (pinky) side? I loved my PPF's but had to switch to bauers because they didn't have enough padding there when taking face-offs.

You can put a higher density foam,thicker foam and add heavier plastic inserts.