Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I know it's not a new gear sighting, but I figured I'd throw it up because this is the 1st time I've seen anyone do any sort of pinky stripe on Rangers gloves. quote]

very nice, old jersey or new logo?

I know it's not a new gear sighting, but I figured I'd throw it up because this is the 1st time I've seen anyone do any sort of pinky stripe on Rangers gloves.

JTMiller.jpg

No white? I don't call that a NYR glove...

Why not a white pinky stripe.

No white? I don't call that a NYR glove...

Why not a white pinky stripe.

It won't matter anyway, the backrolls will be covered by the sew on padding added by the EQM....

Good point.

Liking the Nashville roads.

The home yellows will probably go with socks like Washington's, which I think looks terrible...

Sorry, can't and won't do it. We only can sell that product to the team.

I'm kind of surprised the NHL doesn't sell stuff like that at retail. I would think they could find a relatively big market for team logo hockey bags, helmet bags, soakers, undergear, etc. Heck, they sell team logo practice jerseys (at least they have in the past, don't know if they still do) so why not that stuff?

Now I waiting for the new Winnepeg jerseys to come out. There's supposed to be a new colour scheme to them.

I'm curious as to why they don't retail team specific underarmour and stuff as well. I for one, would defintely buy it. Bags and stuff like that too. I guess it's to really give the players a "team" feel?

I'm curious as to why they don't retail team specific underarmour and stuff as well. I for one, would defintely buy it. Bags and stuff like that too. I guess it's to really give the players a "team" feel?

Reebok paid for the rights to be the official retailer of NHL merchandise. There's got to be something in their deal that stipulates no other brand names on NHL products at retail, or it would be pretty hard to justify buying the title of official retailer in the first place.